Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Edited by TheNightSky

“You’re what?” asked Dee Dee stunned.

“I am HIM,” Zen told her again. “I’m her online friend.”

“What??” yelled Dee Dee.

“Yes I am. I wrote those romantic poems to her for her. I wanted her to fall in love with my poems,” he proudly told her.

“Why did you do that?” asked Dee Dee.

“Because I want her to fall in love with me,” said Zen.

“And now you think she’s in love with you?” she asked again.

“Yes she is, you told me so,” Zen happily nodded his head.

“You know what I want to do to you?” asked Dee Dee putting her hands on her hips looking angrily at him, “I want to smack your stupid head.

“Why are you so angry?” asked Zen looking at her weirdly. He couldn’t understand why Dee Dee was angry with him.

“You want to know why I’m angry?!!” she yelled at him again, “Because you are so damn stupid. That’s why!”

“What do you mean?!” yelled Zen back at her.

“Because that’s what you really are, stupid!!” she told him as a matter of fact. “She’s not in love with ‘THIS’ you,” poking her finger on his chest, “She’s in love with the other you. The ‘YOU’ she hasn’t met, stupid!” Her words made Zen froze.

“You think she will believe you when you tell her that you are that other guy? You should know how stubborn she is. It’s hard to convince her. You have to make her believe it’s really you.” She stressed rolling her eyes. Guys, they really are stupid when it comes to love.

He suddenly realised Dee Dee was right, Scha has fallen in love with other the “HIM” not the real him that she already knew. She’s yearning for the other Zen who wrote her romantic poems and not this plain and boring Zen.

Dee Dee saw the look of realisation and frustration on Zen face. She had to help him to get Scha.  “You have to make her fall in love with the real you, Zen,” she said.

“How am I going to do that?” Zen looked at her with a disappointed face.

“Gosh, you really need a whack on your head,” she scolded him, “How did you make her fall in love with the other you?” she scoffed showing her annoyed face, angry that he suddenly became so stupid. Gosh, does she have to point out everything in detail for him?

“By…. writing romantic poems to her,” he said softly and slowly. After a second he finally realised what Dee Dee trying to tell him. He looked at Dee Dee who was casting him a ‘YES, THAT’S IT YOU DUMB HEAD,’ look rolling her eyes at the same time.

“Duh,” she mocked.

“You think she will fall in love with the real me if I to do that?’ he asked not fully convinced about it.

“She fell in love with the other you because of your romantic poems. You should show her that the real you, that you are actually as romantic as that one, so when you tell her that the guy is you she will definitely believe it. You have to convince her that you are the same guy. From now on you should start acting romantic towards her. Show all the romantic sides you have and give her all the romantic poems you can think of and this time it has to come directly from you not from the other you. You have to compete with the other you to get her. When she starts to fall for the real you, only then will you would be able to convince and tell her that you both are the same person. Do you understand me?” explained Dee Dee.

“But she already rejected me, remember,” he reminds her.

“So what? Be thick skin. Go and chase after her!” scoffed Dee Dee. “You shouldn’t just give up like that. Make her regret her decision and make her start to think about you again. Prove to her that you are worth it.”

Zen nodded understanding what Dee Dee was trying to tell him. Yeah, she’s right. He shouldn’t just give up like that. He has to make Scha see the real him and fall deeply in love with the real him.

Dee Dee smiled at Zen, glad that he fully understands, “Don’t worry Zen, I’ll help you too.”

Zen hugged her, “Thanks Dee, I really appreciate it.”

“You are most welcome,” she released him, “So now let’s discuss you first step to seduce her.”

Zen eyes went wide opened, “Seduce her?”

“Yes my friend,” nodded Dee Dee, “Scha needs to be seduced,” and chuckled.