Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Hey Scha,” Zen knocked on her door and walked into her office, “Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure,” answered Scha who had stopped typing something in her computer.

“Are you free tonight?” asked Zen.

“Why?” she asked giving Zen a suspicions look.

“I wanted to take you out for dinner,” he said.

“Me? Dinner?” she asked again. “Why? What happen to Luna?”

“She’s… busy and I was thinking that we have not been out for nearly 3 days since Luna was here, I wanted to have a dinner with my best friend and spend sometimes with her,” he explained.

“Please Scha, I missed you and we both have been busy with our own work nowadays to spend sometimes together,” he pleaded.

Scha twisted her lips while thinking, “Did Luna know that you taking me for dinner?” she asked instead.

“Yes she does,” nodded Zen.

Drumming her fingers on the table thinking again, she finally answered, “Hmm? Ok.”

Zen smiled, “Great! I’ll pick you up from your place by 7.30 tonight.”

Scha smiled and nodded watching Zen leave her room looking so happy. She actually felt the same. She’s been missing him. Since Luna here two day ago, Zen didn’t spend any time with her. He’s been having breakfast, lunch and dinner with Luna. They both are handling different projects so they seldom see each other during office hours except for meetings. She missed him too, missed laughing and joking with him but whenever she saw him, he would be with Luna. She didn’t hate Luna. Luna is sweet, always smiles sincerely at her but she doesn’t know what every time she saw Zen with Luna she became angry. She would send a deadly glare at Luna especially when Zen started to act romantic and loving with Luna in front of her. She’s not jealous, she convinced herself, she’s just don’t like seeing her best friend acting so romantic and loving in front of her. That’s all.

Scha sighed and looked at her computer. She was jealous of Luna and Zen. Jealous seeing how loving and romantic both of them are. She shouldn’t blame them. She will act the same if it is her. Yeah acted romantic and loving in front of everyone. Show how proud she was to have a romantic and charming boyfriend such as Zen. Scha chuckles, she never had thought that Zen would be acting romantic and charming like this. He used to hate that words, saying that only an EMO guy would be romantic but look at him now, he so damn romantic. She wondered whether he writes any beautiful poems to Luna. That would be more romantic.

Talking about poems, Scha has not been receiving any poem or e-mail for her FRIEND. She missed him like crazy. She’s been sending e-mail everyday, morning and night but he never reply. Has he been so busy that he didn’t have time to response to her e-mail? Or has he been so heart broken that he didn’t have the idea to write anymore poems? She sighed. Not reading and receiving his e-mail has made her felt so empty and lonely. Every night before going to sleep, she would read all his previous poems and e-mail over and over again. This guy is really killing her. She missed him like crazy. Should she tell him about her feelings? Tell him how she really feels towards him? Tell him how much she missed him? Maybe she should.  Let him know how she felt but will he accept her feelings? What happen if he rejected her? No she shouldn’t tell her how she feels just yet. Wait for him to reply to her e-mail again and from there she will slowly hinted to him how she felt.  

Looking at her already on Gmail she began to type, “Hi my friend. How have you been? I’ve missed your sweet and beautiful poems. I missed you.”