Chapter 8

A/N : Well  guess what? Since everyone insist me of update the next chapter... I decide to up today... Hope you all enjoy this chappie and keep the comments and votings coming....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE....

Edited by: belovedjewel101

*****

Chapter 8

Scha was finishing her food and checking her phone again but disappointed that there’s no incoming e-mail.

"Maybe he was busy working right now," Scha tried to calm herself. She sighed, but her fingers itching to press the phone button and sending him an e-mal.She hesitated and debating with herself whether to sent him an e-mail or not.

She was still debating on the issue when someone acknowledged her, “Hi,” he said.

She looked up and saw Jeff was standing besides her. She nervously smiles and quickly wipes her mouth. He walked and sat on Zen’s chair opposite her.

“Hi,” she stumbled with her words.

He smiled back at her, “I was standing at the counter and saw you. You looked familiar. Have we met somewhere?” he asked.

“Yeah, we have once,” she shyly told him.

“Right, I know we have!” he chuckled excitedly, “We meet at Reizo’s Club right?” he asked.

She eyes wide and wider opened surprised that he remembered her, “Yeah, you remembered,” she smiled.

 “I could never forget a beautiful face like yours,” he compliments making her blushed. “I’m Jeff, by the way;” he introduced himself and extended his hand to her.

She shook it and chuckling shyly, “Yeah, I know, I heard your friends called you.”

He laughed with her, “I guess you did. Now it won’t be fair if you tell me your name,” he pointed out.

She blushed, “Scha,” she coyly told him.

 “Beautiful name, just like its owner,” he said smiling at her and looking at his watch at the same time. “I’m sorry I have to go. Hope to see you again.”

She nodded shyly, “Yeah, me too.”

With that he waved her goodbye and left. She bites her lips and smile. He recognised her and officially introduced himself to her. He even wanted to see her again, but wait, she just remembered, he didn’t give his number and not even asked for hers. How are they going to meet again?

She chuckled. Maybe they really weren’t meant to be with each other. Funny, she didn’t felt disappointed thinking about it. Maybe he really isn’t her dream man after all. Maybe Zen was right but no there’s way she’s going to tell him that and let him boast about it for months. She finally realised that Zen has been gone for quite a while. Where could that he be?

She started looking around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he’s still in the restroom, she thought to herself. She looked at her phone again and without hesitation she started to press the buttons on her phone.

“Hi my friend,” she typed, “What are you doing? I’m just finishing my lunch. What about you?”

Zen just came out from the restroom when he heard the incoming signal from his phone indicating an e-mail coming in. He opened up and saw it from Scha. He looked over at her who was sitting alone waiting for him. She probably wanted to tell him that she just meet that jerk today, he thought. He sighed. He has to accept that fact that she was not meant to be his. There’s no point trying to get her attention. She’s just not interest in any other guy except that Jeff guy. Yeah, he finally remembered his name, and if that’s the guy whom Scha think she will be happy with, he will do anything he can to make her happy. That’s right anything just to see those smiles on her face again, even if he has to pay the guy up to have him talk to her.

Ignoring the incoming e-mail from Scha, he put his phone back into his pocket and walked towards her. She looked up and smiled at him. Ahh, those smiles are back again, he told himself. He smiled back at her sitting in front of her.

“You looked happy,” he said pretending not knowing why.

She gave him a confused look, “Do I?” she asked weirdly, “I don’t feel any difference than before,” she told him.

“Are you sure?” he asked, “You looked flushed.”

 “Really?” she touched her face as if didn’t believed him.

“Yeah, really,” he stressed, “Is there something happened?”

“No,” she shook her head.

God, she didn’t want to tell him, he thought. “You don’t have to hide from me Scha,” he suddenly annoyed with her pretending, “I saw your guy walking over here to talk to you,” he point out.

“My guy?” she asked confusedly and when Zen glared at her she then remembered, “Oh, you mean Jeff?”

He rolled his eyes at her, “Yeah, he. Unless of course you have another dream guy,” he scoffed.

Yeah, she replied in her mind, there’s someone else but she’s not going to tell Zen about him, “He did came over and have a chat. He said he recognised me and even remembered where we have met,” she told him.

“Hmm,” nodding his head pretending to be interested, “You both exchanged phone numbers?”

Scha chuckled, “No.”

“What?” Zen cast a weird look. “He didn’t ask your number? You didn’t give him yours?”

“No, we both forgot to asked,” she chuckled again. “He’s seems to be in a rush.”

“Scha, how are you going to see him again if you don’t have his numbers? Don’t ask me to go and look for him again. I’m not going to that anymore,” he scoffed.

Scha laughed and got up from her seat, “Don’t worry my darling Zen, I won’t ask you to do that.” Pulling Zen from his seat she added, “Come on let’s go back to the office.”