Chapter 1

Please comment...Hope you guys like it!!!

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the alarm going off.The sunlight was falling through the window lightning up my room.Jumping out of my bed I was about to call my Grand Pa when I realised that he is no longer with me.Now,I was alone to face the whole world alone.I felt sad fr my Grand Pa,he was there for me in every single sad and happy time and I wasn't there when he needed me the most.He died last week,due to some crazy vampire attack when I was in school.Today was the last day of school and there was no one to enjoy the holidays with me like every other holidays I did.

May be I should give a little introduction about my self.I am Jessica Pierce but everyone calls me Jessy. I am a half-vampire.And I may look 17 but I am far older than that.

Taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth I walked out of my bathroom with a towel around me.That's when I realised how late I was.By the way who cares,today is the last day of the school thought to my self as I started going through the closet trying to find something to wear.Taking out  a black long sleeved blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans I stood in front of the mirror running a brush through my shiny wavy brown hair.Applying a little lip gloss and mascara I smiled at my self in the mirror.My gaze landed on the envelope I found on my bed the night  my Grand Pa died.It was given to me by him.I still haven't read it. I am not ready to read it yet.Running the comb one last time down my hair I picked up my bag and reached the kitchen in seconds.Opening the fridge I took out an apple for my breakfast and ran to the car locking the door behind me.I got into my BMW(A gift from Grand Pa) and threw the bag into the passenger seat.Exceeding the speed limit as usual I reached the school just in time for the bell.

Reaching my locker,I took a bite from my apple.I had five more last minutes left to go to class. Angela my best friend gave me hug and talked about our plans for the evening.She gave me hug and left when she saw Mike makeing his way towards me.

"Hey Sweety!" he said coming towards me and leaning to give me a kiss.

"Hey Mike"I said pushing him away." Look I am sorry,because I am not in a very good mood and I think we should take break"

"Come on Jessie,You know I love you and I can't break up with you!"He said looking hurt.

"I am so sorry but I don't feel the same way about you and I know there is some one who is far more better than me in this world for you"I told him.

I felt sorry for him,but I don't won't him to get hurt because I don't feel the same way about him.He was about to say some thing but was cut off when the bell rang.I went towards my first class of the day trying to concentrate.