Chapter 12

Libby

 I walk in the door, and asked. "How are you feeling." 

"Sore, and tired. But happy." Vivian replied.

"So Honey. What did you have and what are their names?" I sit on a chair right by her head.

She sighs. " I got a boy and another girl. I'm naming them Seth Nickolas Fansler, and the little girls name is Olivia but I want people to call her Libby in honor of her God-mother. So Olivia Lauryn Fansler."

"How's Nickolas?" I tear up.

"He's getting better, but he hasn't woken up. So I'm scared. that he'll never wake back up."

 "It's okay, would you like to hold Olivia?" I look at the little girl.

"Yea, I would." I pick her up, from Vivian's arms, and cradled her in mine.

She yawns, showing a little pink tongue. I smile. She peeps her eyes open, and there a brilliant blue-green. I sniffle. "Are you okay, honey?" Vivian asks.

"No! I'm not." I start crying.

"I'll never get to have kids if he doesn't wake up, and i'll never have what you and Dominic have. It's killing me! I'll walk in and he wont even twitch." She pats my hand and I lean into her.

"It will be okay, just you wait and see." She hugs me and baby Olivia.

 I sigh, and shake my head wearily. "I think I'm gonna go home. Good night Vivian, Seth and Olivia." I leave the room and headed toward my car.

 I change direction and went toward the park. I ran most of the way there. Hiding behind bushes I shifted. I know what your thinking how can a human shift. Well it turns out that when Nickolas claimed me as his. He gave me some ability to shift so I can protect myself in his world. The world of Evil Vampires and cool werewolves.

 My golden fur reflects off the moonlight making it glow. I lay down, setting my fluffy head on my giant but dainty paws. I cried. My tears soaking into my fur. "Are you alright little sister?" I look around and saw no-one.

"Who are you?" A giant, bigger than Nickolas, white wolf appears out of no-where.

 "I am nothing but a friend. What is the matter?" He asks again, and I have no idea if it's a boy. But it certainly sounds like one.

"It's just my Mate is in a bad way. He's in an a coma. I can't get him to wake up. It's just killing me up inside. I want him back." I broke down and started crying.

"Hush little sister, all will be well. Just go home and rest and by tomorrow. He will be awake and well. You'll see just go home and rest." He kisses my head, and disappears.

 I walk home in a daze, my paws barely touching the ground. I open the door, and shifted back. I barely remember taking a shower, or getting in my pajamas, or eating dinner, or laying down in bed, and I defiantly don't remember falling asleep.

 Nickolas

 I can't feel my body, I feel on fire.

*****

 I can hear my Mate's wonderful voice. She sounds sad why? I try and move my hand but I can't, I fall asleep.

*****

 I feel someone touching my head, and a calming solution goes throughout my whole body. I flutter my eyes open. Everything is blurry, I blink a couple of times. There we go I can see. I hear a gasp. I look over and saw Dominic. "Where's my Mate? Where's Libby!?" I look wildly around the room.

"Dude last I heard she went home to get some much needed sleep." He pats my head, and I glare.

"What do you mean much needed sleep?" My heart feels heavy. I close my eyes.

 If they would have been open. I would have seen the evil smile cross my brothers face, and would have asked what he had planned or done. "Oh! Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Tell me what."

"Libby met a man, and has been hanging out with him all day and night." My eyes snap open, and fire shoots out of my eyes.

"She WHAT!!" I roared.

 I jump out of the bed, and ran toward the bathroom to get my clothes. I rush out of the room, but not before I passed my brothers laughing face. "what's so funny!" I ran out before he could utter a word.

A nurse caught sight of me. "Sir! Sir You have to be.........." I turned to her with a glare, and roared at her. She ran off.

 I made it out of the hospital, before I shifted to my wolf. i was mad, this man was going to die. I fallowed her scent and looked up at the one-story house. I growled. She will pay and then that male will die. I will rip him to shreds, and fed him to the fishes.

 Breaking into her house, I pad up to her room. My paw steps barely making a sound, as I walk. I come to her room and I breathed in. No male smell, I stick my nose in the gap, and pushed the door open. I walk up to her bed, and saw her asleep. 

 My body relaxes as I watch her chest fall up and down. I walk a couple steps closer, bringing me to her cheek. I breathed in and smelled nothing, all the anger left my body, and I shifted back to my human form. Lifting the blankets I crawl in next to her. 

 I spoon are bodies, I curled my arm around her waist. She whimpers, and scoots closer. I sigh and brought my other arm around and had it curled up around her head. I look down on her, and smiled. I stared at her for so many hours that I have no Idea when I fell asleep, but I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*********

  I squeeze my arms and heard a squeak. "Hey quite squeezing me!" My eyes pop open and I look around the room. Before my eyes land on my Mate, my Life, and my Forever.

"Hey sweet-heart." I kiss her mouth. She wraps her arms around me. I kiss her again, and again, and again.

 But I pulled back. My breath is labored, and her's is also. "Baby, we are not doing that." She pouts.

"Yet....." She jumps me again. I roll on top of her, and pinned her arms above her head. 

"We are going to get married before we do that." She grumbles.

 Kissing her mouth, I whisper. You know I love you right?" She nods her head.

"Great, then how does next week sound." I laugh as she throws a pillow at my head. I kiss her again.

And whisper. "I love you, my Mate.