Chapter 7

Nickolas

 I sit and wait for my brother, at the diner. I ask the waitress for some eggs and bacon. I watch everyone, and notice a few of them looked a little gloomy. When the waitress came back I asked her what's wrong. 

"A friends of ours is in the hospital, and we had someone come and steal a patient." She looks a little teary eyed.

"What are their names?" I gestured her to sit.

She sits after a little persuading. "The man who is in the hospital is a very special friend to the girl who was stolen. Her name is Opal......." 

My brother was walking up to me, when he heard Opals name. He froze and had a panicked expression on his face. "Bro do you know an Opal?"

 The waitreess who I learned her name was darcy. Looked shocked that their was another man next to me, and that he was my brother. "Yea, she's my wife's best friend. She left to go and find her best friend dash sister. Why what's wrong with her?"

 Darcy left when her boss came out and glared at her. "Bro she was stolen from a hospital. I was going to ask if we could visit the guy she was with. "

"Okay, after we eat though. Hey Darcy!" She scurries over.

"Could you order me a plate of pancakes? Please." She smiles.

"Yes Sir," I watch as my brother's smile vanishes and is replaced with anger. 

"What's wrong!?" I whisper.

"She's only like sixteen, and she has to work. But I think her boss is beating her up. When this is over with. She's coming with me." His phone rings.

"Hey sweet-heart....Yes i'm here.......No i'm not checking out any girls........What!.......I'll be home as soon as possible.....I know baby......I miss you too......Yes he's sitting right here......." I see him smiling happily.

"Bro my wife want's to talk to you." I see a twinkle in his eyes.

"Hello?" i'm kinda scared.

 "When I see you i'm a soooo going to kill you! and then i'm going to hug you since your my best friend's Mate." My jaw drops open.

"I....I....Um...Okay..." i'm kinda nervous.

"Good! Now I want to know if you'r going to be apart of Becca and Calli's life?" 

"Yea! I want to be apart of their lives. I wish I would have known sooner, cause I would have quite my job and have been there for them."

"Okay good. Can you give the phone back to Dominic?"

"Yea."

I watch them talk for a bit and dreamed.

Dominic

 I miss Vivian so bad. I'm walking along side the road with my brother Nickolas. I was surprised when he called. I would have passed out if I haven't already smelled his scent at a crime scene. I had a feeling, but I never thought it would have been true. 

 We get to the hospital and asked for the man named Damian. The nice old lady told us room five hundred and six, and pointed down the hall. i walked and the closer we got the stronger the smell of wolf got.

 We stop and I open the door. A young man around twenty-four sits in a hospital bed. His head jerks around and i'm staring into molten hazel eyes. He shakes his black rugged hair, and asks. "Who are you?"

"My names Dominic and this is my brother Nickolas."

"So why are you here?"

Nickolas cuts in. "How do you know Opal?"

He glares at him. "She's my Mate and a Vampire took her. While trying to kill me."

"Harsh man. We're going to go and find them. Would you like to come?" He jumps up, and rips off the Iv's. 

 The nurses run in and try to force him down. "SIr please go to back to bed." 

"No i'm leaving." 

 I look at my brother and we smile. We have another man willing to kill vampire's. My phone buzze's. "Hello?"

I hear heavy breathing. "Hello who's there?"

And then crying. "Dominic! Help me! Help me! Please!"

I hear her scream, and my face pales. "Baby! Sweet-heart! Talk to me!?"

A man answerer's the phone. "You might as well give up. Cause your never seeing you Mate again."

"You listen here A-hole. When I find you, you are dead. Deader than a door nail. You can count on it." I crush the phone in my hands.

"Bro are you alright." Nickolas asks. 

I can feel my wolf take over, so I'm pretty sure my eyes are glowing. "No, My Mate has been captured, and when I find him. He will wish he was never born."

I run out of the hospital, and headed straight for the woods. I hit the cover of the woods and shifted. My black fur, spiked up, and my green eyes glowing. I sit down and howl a sad song. I think of all the times my mate and I spent laughing. The I remember that she's pregnant, and I made a pack right then and there. If she's hurt in any way. I will make sure that man suffers before i kill him.