Chapter 1

Nickolas

 I have thought about this for days and I can't come up with a good explanation for kidnapping her. She's human so I don't think she knows about Werewolves, so I might have to lie. I don't want to, especially since she's my Mate. I knew the first time I saw her. She was so radiant, blowing blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. 

 If it wasn't for the fact my assignment is extremely dangerous, I would have told her my name. But I can't someone might hear me. My mission is to eliminate all the vile creatures. Which in my case is Vampire's. They are not sparkly like that retard Edward, and they are defiantly never nice. 

 You would be able to tell what it Vampire and what isn't. A vampire has ruby red eyes, that glow when hungry or mad. Extremely fine and sharp canine's. So I wouldn't go wandering around at night if I was you. You might be taken for a ride and never come back.

 Anyway back to my Mate. Right now she's tied up in the truck. I had to put her there, because if anyone was to drive up next to me they would see her too. Instead of just me. So I put her tied up in the camper that's attached to my truck.

 Hopefully she'll still be asleep, or she'll be mighty mad. I wonder what she'd look like in a full blown temper.Maybe her eyes will glow. She would make a wonderful Mate, to bad too. That I can't have one, at least not yet.

Opal

 Gah! I stepped on another screw. I walk around the house sizing it up, and then jumped on the tree. My black tennis shoe's barely making a sound. Glad for the black clothes that I still had. I make my way across the roof. 

But what I didn't know was I was being watched.

 I made my way to the chimney. Stepping lightly I hop on top, and then made my way down. I got all sooty, black charcoal all over me. It made me blend in better.  I scanned the perimeter of the house. Seeing everything was okay. I made my way to the office, which is were I need to be.

 I make it to the door, before a problem aroused. It was a big black German Shepperd, and he did not look happy to see me. I grabbed the bag that as strapped to my waist and pulled out a big raw hide bone, wrapped in jerky. 

 He took the bait and made his way back to the kitchen. I slowly open the door, and Bam! I made it in. I rummaged through draws until I got what I needed. The proof I needed to from this guy. His name is Dan Silverwing, he has been embezzling a lot of cash. So to hon up my skills I took the job on. 

 As someone clamped a hand around my mouth and an arm around my waist, my first thought was.  I've been caught, and I should try S.I.N.G. But my first movement was, Solorplexus, IN-step, Nose, and Groin. I just sang, and now i'm running for it. 

***

 Hours after that, I'm sitting in a dinner. I order a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake. I let my eyes travel around the room, and my eye's light on a stranger. He had the blackest hair, you ever saw, and the most alluring red eyes. 

 He must have felt like someone as watching him, because he slowly let his eyes cast around the room. But when I got the full effect of his eyes. I just knew I would see him again. He felt like he was a part of my destiny. Romance? or will we meet in battle.

 Know sooner than he saw me that he left the diner. I felt freaked out. Didin't anyone else notice his red eyes, or the fangs barley peeking out below his kissable lips. I take another look around the diner and saw all the couples, holding hands, or kissing. Sighing wistfully, I don't notice when a powerful looking man walks in the diner.

 But I noticed when the entire diner was silenced. I look up from my food, and saw him. My something. I wont get to ponder that because I was knocked out. Someone must have put something in the food. 

***

 I wake up in a moldy hotel room, tied to a chair and gaged. I wiggle around but found it to be useless. I stop and breathed through my nose. I ponder my situation, and noticed a knife conveniently set close to my feet. I knock off my shoe and stretched out my foot. 

 I get the butt of theknife, and threw it up. I waited, and then as it was going down toward my hands, I grabbed it. Setting to work I start cutting myself out of the ropes. After rubbing my chafted wrists, I pick the knife back up and headed toward the door. But not before I heard a pain filled moan come from the bathroom. 

 I slowly walk over, and then yanked the door open. I gasp at what I see. 

 UN-known

 I woke up this morning with a sense of dread. I get dressed in my normal black jeans and t-shirt. I made a bit of breakfast. Eggs and bacon, with orange juice. I read the paper while I eat and discovered that a girl has gone missing. 

Libby Bluebird

has been missing for a week now. There is a possibility, there is foul play involved. Her loving friends. Vivian Fansler, Lou Valentine, Tiffy Rodrick's, and Opal Wolfbringer, have been searching. But have come up with nothing. There is a possibility that the person who kidnapped her the first time has done it again.

 I throw the newspaper away, who needs that when I already hear enough about missing kids. In police reports, given to him to work his P.I magic. Yes I do have some magic, but I am fully werewolf. I don't do spells I just think of something, and POP! It sometimes happens. 

 I decided to go to the Diner today, so I start walking toward it. The bread and butter, I knew Sunny would be able to cheer me up. Her name reminded me of a time when I had a Pack. I only remember two people. A brown haired beauty named Vivian, and a flaming red head name Sunny. Sunny had tragically died hen her Mate rejected her, I felt terrible. But Vivian one day just up and moved. Before I could even try to befriend her.

 I walk in the diner and noticed everyone go still. I loook at there faces and then I took a quick servalince around the room, and my eyes layed upon a real sexy woman. I look even closer, but turned my head quickly when she looked my way. I peek under my lashes and my heart stopped. This is the woman of my dreams. 

 I turned back to the clerk and asked for some pancakes. But swiveled my head back when I heard a thump. I see her head laying on the table. The I notice the waitress, grab the woman, that is supposed to be mine. So I did what any wolf would do when someone was trying to harm their Mate I attacked. 

 Shifting I had her head severed in two shakes of a tail. I pad on over to my Mates body, and sniffed her. She still smelled alive, but had some kind of sleeping powder in her system. I go to pick her up, and was hit in the back of the head. So I lost all thought, as blackness surrounded me.