Chapter 9

Nickolas

 "Dominic! Come on man! We have to go!" I sympathize with him, except he's been with her longer. So it hurts worse.

 I see a black wolf with misery in his blue eyes. He whimpers, and then plops down on the ground with a thump. He stare at me, his eyes glassy, and filled with unshed tears. "Bro I know how you feel, but she wouldn't want you to mope while she's stuck in vampire Hell! So get you butt up and start moving."

He growls. Turns around, and shifts back. "I am going to kill him!"

"That's good bro, but could you save the rage for when we get there?" i ask him.

He turns on me with glowing eyes, and fangs bared. "No! I will not. I am going to find him and rip him to shreds!."

"Okay! okay! You can rage, but it will be all your fault if the world found out about us." I smile.

He groans."You'r right, i'll calm down my wolf. I just miss her so much."

I hug him. "It's okay brother we'll find them."

"I know but she's pregnant and with all this stress she could lose them." He breaks down and cries.

****

"Okay Damian, Dominic. We'll stop here and rest then we'll be on our way again."

 I watch as Dominic takes the shape of his wolf. Glaring at me, he goes into the woods in search of food. Damian follows, his brown wolf. Lithe and sleek, his hazel  eyes shining so bright there almost yellow, and his fur a light brown. I look at there retreating bodies and realized I was stuck with setting up camp. 

 I shift shapes, my black fur shimmering in the moon light.  I walk around the sight. I counted from the right to the left. Until I was in the middle of the campsite. I shake my body out, and dug a hole. I shifted shapes and found big rocks, and formed a circle around the hole. To make a fire-pit, i went around the wood and gathered tinder and kindling. Then scouted for big pieces for the fuel. 

 I took long and thick sticks and made an A. I then put the kindling and tinder in the middle. Grabbed a match and lit the fire. I then found five long and strong pieces of wood. I put two together and tied them up. I stick em in a hole I dug by the fire. I did the same thing to two more pieces. Then I put the longest stick over them, and just made a  roasting station. 

 Shifting back to my wolf form, I lay down and cried. If anyone would ask me if I cried, I would say No. But to tell you the truth I'm dieing inside without my Mate. She's so beautiful, and if she wanted to she could be scary. I just want her back.

Damian

"What does my brother think! Does he have no soul, no love! I can't understand how he can just sit there and tell us we have to rest before we get our Mates. You know what I mean?!" Dominic practically scares away all the prey.

But I know what he means. "Dom, you need to calm down, your scaring are food."

He snorts, but quites grumbling. I've only known them for a day, but I realize Dominic loves hard, and Nickolas loves less. I understand Dominic's predicament, wanting to go and get are Mates before something bad happens. But I also realize what Nickolas was doing, we need to preserve are strength. Because we have no idea what's going to happen.

 I hear the bushes rustling, and I stop. My gaze trained on the bush, and a buck sramples it down. He stops looks around and eats some grass. I wave my tail and Dominic drops, and stalks him from the side. I wait five seconds before I go in from the front. It was like we were dancing, the deers head would come up and we'd stop. He'd eat some more and we would stalk.