Different

Nasha Sparks has always had a perfect life. Lots of friends, loving family, and interchangeable eye colors.

Yep, her eyes can change color.

Normally, her eyes were a beautiful gold and green combination, but they turn blue when she's sad, red when she's angry, silver and gold when she's overjoyed, white when she's impassive, you get the gist. Her parents told her that it made her unique, and they were right.

But then something happened.

On the day of her 16th birthday, Nasha woke to find everyone she knew and loved had left in the night. All they left was a single word.

Goodbye.

That broke her, and she hated being broken, so she decided she would not love anyone like she loved them. After all, the more you care about, the more you have to loose. She simply wouldn't care.

Later that day, a strange man knocked on her door. He took her away to live in a place in the middle of the woods, and she stayed there for two years.

Everyday, Nasha gained some new ability, and on her 18th birthday, she learned the true extent of her powers. She discovered that supernaturals existed, and that she was one too.

Sure, there are shifters, and angels, and vampires, and mix breeds and yada, yada, yada, but no one knew what she was. Some feared her, some coveted her, most respected her, but everyone knew of her. She was known among the supernaturals as In Omni Virtute, meaning all power in Latin.

That name was wisely given.

Nasha Sparks was no ordinary supernatural, as you should have guessed. In fact, many were confused on if she even was a supernatural. There was no magical blood in her, all of her ancestors were human.

But somehow, she was blessed with unfathomable powers. Because of these powers, many magical creatures (like the wolf spirits that turn humans to werewolves) were drawn to her, giving her even more power.

The question is, what is she supposed to use this magic for?