Chapter 10

I am so sorry this is late! I have a perfectly reasonable explanation. I was... well I had... oh nevermind. I have no reason why it's been a month since I last updated other than me being a lazy potato. any who, I'm home sick today so I'm going to give you people a short update. I don't really know how long it's going to be, but I will write until my nose falls off, or until I fall asleep. Whichever comes first.

Rio's POV

I don't know why, but I had to tell her how much I care. It was so releiving to finally tell someone besides my sister, she'll be happy I finnally got the courage to do it. She'll love Nash, I should introduct them to each other. I never really got arround to it, in fact the only member of my family she has met is my dad.

I'm just happy she's here.

Also, It seems that Selene is okay with us being together, even though it totally goes against the prophesy. It seems that someone had taken control of her when she came to talk to us, all those years ago. She still hasn't figured out who that was. Hopefully it was no one important.

Either way, I need to do something for Nasha. She really likes that shell necklace of hers, I should do something like that. She said she got it when she was like three.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt a pain shoot through my being. Nasha.

I raced to her side with my alpha speed. She looked perfectly intact. I looked into her eyes. I saw betrail and jealosy before she tried to mask it.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen? Who is it? What's wrong?" I asked repediatly through my investigations. I cradled her in my arms to calm myself down.

"I'm fine" she said and stepped out of my grasp. Liar.

"That's a lie and we both know it." I said looking down at her. Doesn't she trust me?

She hung her head and turned around. She needs to trust me! I turned her around to face me and hugged her again.

"You don't trust me?" I whispered trying to keep my voice from cracking. She backed away in alarm.

"Of course I trust you! I trust you with my life!" She said and hugged me again.

"Then why won't you tell me the truth?" I asked quietly. She was quiet for a minute.

"Rio? Are you two okay?" My sister asked from behind me. Nasha's head snapped up at the sound of her voice. Before I could react she pushed Mazie away with a hiss. Her nails elongated and she was about to rip her to shreds before I stopped her.

"What did you do to her? I roared at my sister. Nasha wouldn't do that without a reason.

"Nothing, I don't know? Did I do something?" She stuttered cowering away from me.

"You made her cry" I roared again. Nasha was cowering agaist the wall crying silently. I couldn't stand to see her cry. I went to help her but she just scooted father away with a hurt expression on her face. I made her cry? I looked back at my sister for help.

"Mazie..." I whispered. She came up and gave me a comforting hug.

"Shh, it's okay." she said comfortingly. My mate was running from me. I wanted to comfort her, and she should comfort me.

I turned back to see more tears streaming down nasha's face. her jaw was clenched and she was hovering a few feet in the air with her hair floating around her. She was changing too. Her eyes were red and she was wearing a meanacing scowl. Her hair was gone and replaced with fire. She was wearing a dress that seemed to be made of feathers, but they were also on fire.