Chapter 6, I'm not naming this chapter + authors note

Authors Note:

Hey you peeps who are reading my book! I'm in a really good mood right now, so I'm going to give you a longer chapter! As you can see, I'm too lazy to name it, but I have some important announcements! I need some last names. Badly. I need to go back and see if Rio and Garrett have a last name, but I really need one for Nasha. Also, I went back and changed some thing on the part titled "Different." You should really go back and read it. I have 230 reads on this book! I was seriously hoping for 20 at the most when I started this book. Anyways, hence the change in the first part of the book, I've decided to make this book longer. Then, if I get enough reads and votes at the end of the book, I'll add a sequel! So, ya and I want to have someone adopt Nasha. I already have an Idea of who that will be...

I did tell you the vampires were coming soon, right? ;)

But I want your opinion too, like if you have names or species for them. Most importantly, I want them to have a son or daughter the same age as Nasha. And I want one of you guys to help me create him or her! If you have an idea on what he/she should be like, just comment! Also, I've seen other writers do it, I want to see if anyone would like to partner with me on this book. Over the next week, I'm trying to get this book out there so more people will see it, but I'm new at this so I don't know how to do that. Well, I'm gonna let you have your chapter now...... enjoy!

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Nasha's POV

Man, that felt good! I think, walking out of the game room. And to think I liked him? He's a creep. I just hope his dad isn't like that. I think I would die.

I come out of my thoughts as I realize where I am. Somehow, I made my way to a small hallway with two doors on either end. I opened the first door, a janitors closet. Oh, well, I guess I came the other way I turn around and take two steps to the other doorway.

Yeah, very small hallway.

I open the door and end up facing the back of garrett's head, just who I was looking for. 

"Garrett! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I exclaimed. He didn't even look up. Rude.

"Uh, sure it's in my closet," he replied absentmindedly pointing to the door I just came through. That makes no sense.

Wait, what? I would have to have come through this room to get in to the closet. How...

Garrett finally looked up from his papers. He stiffed the air and turned to face me, pale as a sheet.

?What's wrong, it looks like you've seen a ghost?" I asked walking around to the front of his desk. He visibly relaxed.

"I did," he answered sarcastically. I couldn't help but smile. I already like him!

I sat down in a seat on the other side of the desk and examined the room. It was a woodsy green color with pictures of the forest painted on one wall. There was an earthy scent to the room, like it had just rained. There was a large window to the side of the desk where you could see the actual woods. The floor was covered in soft tan carpet and all of the furniture was like it came out of a jungle.

The lighting was amazing. It made me feel like I was outside, and It warmed the room. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the roof was missing.

Garrett cleared his throat and I looked back up at him. He smiled.

"So, how did you get in here? he asked."