To My Bestfriend, Remember This When You Feel Alone

Dear Best Friend,

You have been my go-to for so many years now and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

We, of course, have had our moments where things have been rough and we have lost touch but I hope you know I have always and will always be here for you.

I love you. Nothing that is going on in your life is a "burden" for me to talk about because you are my best friend and that is what I am here for.

I am here to help you through the days where you feel everything is crumbling down and you feel like you have no one.

I am here to help when you feel lonely and unhappy and I will always be here for you.

You are my sister in every form of the word and I do not want you to ever think that I don't want to be there to help you.

I don't want you to ever lose faith in our friendship because you feel like we are too far away to talk or that you just don't have time.

I will always have time for you and I hope you know that I love you and no matter what is going on I will always be here for you.

I never want you to feel like you are going through the struggle of the world alone so please remember that I am here to help.

That is why God gave me you. Because He knew I needed someone to help me through this struggle we call life.

You have done so much for me and I hope you let me return the favor when you need it.

You are my best friend and one day things will be better and not as hard as they are now.

One day we will both have families and we will have our girl vacations just how we have planned.

But I hope you always remember how much I love you and how much I always want to be there for you!

Love,

Your Best Friend

By Nicole Clements - Writers Page