Forced Date?? EMO POV

As I got off the bike, I look back at the direction that we just came from... Past my house. I looked back at him as he high fives  some Harley looking dude on a Harley motorcycle. They seemed to be quietly talking about me because I have noticed Israel gesture towards me once or twice. I just stood there with my annoyance growing evermore. When he came back to me with a crooked smile on his face, I had half a mind to slap the holy shit out of him.

"Alright, I hope you are hungry. Our table is being set up as we speak."

"I don't give two shits and a handshake."

He looked at me blankly with the look of confusion in his eyes. "Whats with the flaming tampon?"

Seriously this dude is either dumb as shit, or just dumb as shit. "Oh I'm so sorry that I am feeling angry at the fact that I was just kidnapped by some dude I barely know. Please forgive me oh holy piece of shit." I turned quickly to leave but he caught me by the arm.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"Im going home. It is not that far from here. Only just about... Oh I don't know, maybe across the fucking neighborhood!" I tried to force his hand off my arm, but the shit was strong.

"But you said we would have a date." He smirked at me. I honestly thought I heard a hint of laughter behind his voice.

"When the hell did I say that?"

"Say what." His smirk grew slightly. I honestly felt creeped out because of that smirk. He also had a very mischievous glint in is eye. 

"Um. We would have a date." I was very confused.

"Really? OK let's go!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders  and pulled me towards the restaurant. This was going to be very awkward.
   To be continued