MAKING A MOVE (GOTH)

"Israel can you please answer the following question?" 

I look up from my phone  and look at the board. The algebra problem was "If x squared is thirty-six, what is the square root of thirty-six?" This problem is pretty basic... when I pay attention. So I took a guess.

"Uhhh. 6."

"Correct. And can you explain how you found the square root?"

Damn this chick was annoying me."Uhh I just multiplied six by six and that gave me 36."

"Ok is there any other way?"

Oh god I want to slap her so hard for riding so hard. "You can obviously divide thirty-six six times." I swear if she asks another question...

"Good work. And can you tell me why you are using your phone in class?"

"Can you tell me why you are so obsessed?"

The whole class was silent and wide eyed. The teacher look so confused.

"Obsessed with me. Apparently you are asking me all these questions. Therefore I assume you love the sound of my voice." At this time there a couple of snickers and giggles and the teacher was blushing like a tomato extra red food coloring.

"Also you are staring at me so intently, I will assume you see me as cherubic demon right now. And last but not least, you are blushing harder than an apple on steroids. So I will assume that I blew your spot up more than Beyonce did at the super bowl. Now if you will excuse me, If you are not going to offer me sex anytime today, I will go back to my phone whereas you go back to teaching your class."

And that was the end of that. The kids were laughing and talking and texting. I basically ended class 15 minutes early.