Home sweet Home Emo POV

On my way home, I decided  not to go take the bus. So I decided  to  walk home. It was just a good twenty minutes  away .  I like to walk. As I walked through the parking  lot ,  I see the jocks as they flexed their muscles for the airhead  bubble blonde girls. As I walk on, I see the dude that asked me for my number earlier. He was leaning against  a motorcycle while  staring  at  his  phone .  He must have been texting, because his thumbs were moving quickly. I looked  at  him  a few  seconds  longer  than I should have because  he looked  up  at  that  moment and he caught  me staring. I tried to look away quickly, but he caught me. He grinned widely, and strutted over to me with quick strides .

"Hey" he said with a playful  smile.

"Uh hey." I felt a bit awkward but I kept  walking .  I haven't  spoken  to  a guy without  wanting  to  hit him for a long time . So this was kinda new to  me .

"So where are you going?" He walked side by side with me.

"Why is that any of your concern ? " I truly felt uncomfortable .

"I'm just  curious .  And will you tell me?" He looked at me sideways  wit a sideways  grin.

"I'm going home." I felt a little annoyance  at his childish action.

"Oh OK do you want a ride?" He gestured to the motorcycle .

"Oh no no no thank you." I was definitely  not  going  on  that motorcycle  and I never  will.

"Aww  don't worry .  You can have the helmet  and  I will  keep  you  safe . " He smirked as he offered again . Apparently  he was  not  getting  the  message.

"No thank you. I'm happy to be alive." Sarcasm. The best weapon for everything .
***************************************************************

I bit back a scream  as I wrapped my arms around his torso tighter as we zoomed down the highway  to my house on a damn   motorcycle .  I swear to god if I survive  this , I will do all of the chores.  We zoomed until  I  saw my block.

"Israel, my house is there!" I shouted over the whistling  wind. I saw him nod, but the fucking   moron  just zoomed right past it. I felt the fear of Satan  coursing  through  my veins as I thought of all the possibilities. I always  wondered  what  it felt like to get raped. But I want to see my family  still! So of course  I was scared.

"Dude! You passed my  house!" I shouted  at him. And again he just nodded  his  head.

A few minutes later I noticed  we were slowing  down .  And I thought that this was it. I wouldn't  even  run  away. That is how most girls die quicker. They run then get caught by the angry  rapist. We stopped  in front of some restaurant that said "No Finer  Diner". I looked at him as he was putting  the helmet he wore on the bike.

"What are we doing here?" I asked in with a hint of annoyance  evident in  my  voice .

He looked at me as if I said the dumbest sit ever.

"We are going on a date." He said.

Then the feeling and urges to kick his nuts up to his  throat  was strong in my very heart .