I'm going to a school with vampires!!!chap.15

............................................................................................................................

Recap:After I slipped on the outfit,I stepped out of the room,determined to find Seth,when I ran into Zack,making me fall onto him.

............................................................................................................................

I hope you guys like this chapter!!!!!!It's chapter um.............oh!!Heres chapter 15!!!!

............................................................................................................................

Nikki's P.O.V

"God your so fat..."Zack muttered."Shut your mouth."I said pushing up off him to stand."So...."I started,"you were in league with Alex?"I asked. "Yeah,why I hated him,my purpose was to kill him in the first place,He was so stupid,"He stopped to laugh,"he didn't even notice what I was planning the whole time."He chuckled."What were you planning?"I snapped."A diobolical plan that will ruin your precious little fantasy."He answered."You sick bastard,you think I think this is a sweet little fantasy,you and Alex,you two fucking put me through hell along with that little brat Liz.Having to experience loved ones deaths?It's not a fucking fantasy!!!"I yelled at him."Oh Nikki,don't yell at me,I love you."He said coming closer to me."Yeah right Fucker,don't pretend I didn't see you grinding that chick Liz."I smirked."Yeah,that dosn't mean I love her."He said."I love you Nikki." "I don't know what your trying to do with my mind, but it won't work."I said about to walk out of the room to find Seth and straighten everything out."I would litsen to whatever I say if you want your precious Seth back,oh wait,he broke up with you right,or did you break up with him,sorry,I didn't listen in enough so I couldn't make out the words."He smirked."Oh yeah,and that little scene with you hallucinating,that was hilarious."I paused and turned around,my eyes probobaly red. "Well there,no need to get so mad Nikki,I can kill Seth anytime I want to,I just have to yell. "When he said that,my heart dropped,and I settled down,calming. "Good,now come with me.I'll let you get the cellar next to Seth."He winked like he was being nice.Then when he said that,I knew He was planning to kill both of us.

Who knew there was a secret compartment in the school,that leads to an old fashoined jail cell.How great."Just a few more steps." Zack said before we came down to the cellars,and in one of them was Seth."Seth!"I yelled and ran over to him."Nikki!"He yelled standing up.I heard jingiling next to me and saw that Zack was opening the cellar next to Seth's."Nikki don't go in there!!!"Seth yelled.I winked at him because I had somthing up my sleeve.He placed a confused look on his face.Zack pushed me in there and I stumbled,falling onto the ground.I sat up and scooted over to the side my Seth."Well,I'll be right back,I have to go get the knive."Zack spat..When he said that my stomach clenched,but I ignored it.I scooted closer to the bars. "Nikki,I need to talk to you about-"But I cut him off."I need to talk to you first.About the time I said that to you.I'm so sorry,my mind was messed up Seth,I was just confused.I thought that if my mind was clouded by love,that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on getting revenge.But I was so wrong.I was even more lost without you,as a matter of fact,I did lose my mind when you left,and thats when I almost killed myself."I finished with a deep breath."I accept your apologie Nikki,but I was wrong too,I should have helped you,even if you did break up with me,leaving you for that short time was just showing my stupidness.I promise I'll never leave you again,until now,caus I think I'm gonna die."He said with a sigh."Idiot!Do you think I'm going to let you die,after all that I've just went through,I won't let one of the most important people in my life die again.!"I yelled. He replyed by shoving his hands through the bars and gripping my hands."I love you."I said."I love you."He said too.I let go and scooted all the way over to the other side."Play along."I whispered.He nodded.And just as Zack was about to walk down the last step,I started."Just don't talk to me anymore Seth!!I hate you!"I yelled while I let a tear fall down my face.I made that pact that I wouldn't cry anymore,but this is a plain acting tear.So it dosn't count."Wait Nikki,I didn't mean to cheat on you!!!She started it!!"He yelled back.Zack was standing there with an amused expression.Good,he fell for it."Great going Seth,you ruined whats left of my life."I said and put the most sad expression I could rumage up.Zack came down the rest of the steps with a very clear and gigantic knive.Seths eyes widened.But I stayed calm.I had a plan remember?"Well,looks like you two ended on a good note,now let me get this over with."He mumbled."Where's Liz?"I asked."Upstairs gaurding the door."Alright thats a good thing,she needs to be gone.I heard the jingiling of keys and my head snapped up to see Zack opening Seth's cellar.That wasn't part of the plan..."Wait!!!Kill me first,I want to die..."I said with another fake tear.I stood up and hung my head to hide my laugh."Alright,I guess so,if you want that Nikki,..."Zack said closing Seth's and opening mine.I need to hurry.I lifted my forearms out towards him and concentrated on five Alex's to be by the door.He couldn't see them because they were around the corner,but I could see them very clearly.Once I knew they were there,I lfted my head and smirked."What,you can't do anything,you have no weapons."Zack said."Think again."I put my arms out again and thought of a gun in my pocket,and soon enough it apperared.As he checked me,he stopped by my pocket and pulled it out."Tsk,tsk,tsk......thats bad,how come you let me take it?"He asked.I smirked even wider when he threw the gun dwon,like it would do something to him.I let out a laugh.He quickly checked the rest of me and sighed.But I smiled even wider."Whats so funny?!"He yelled getting mad now.This time I thought of a two knives,and they appeared in my pockets."I think you forgot somthing."I said pulling out the knives. "How did you..."He stopped when I dropped them and slid them over with my foot."Stop messing with me!!"He yelled getting angry.Through my mind I told the Alex's over there to punch the wall.Then soon enough there was a loud bang,sounding out through the cellars.Haha.The Alex's suddenly appeared in my cellar,and picked up the knives.It took Zack by suprise,causing him to jump back,giving me just the right amount of space to slide through.The Alex's started slashing at Zack,making him fall onto the floor and wither in pain.I slipped the keyes into my hand,and fastly opened Seth's door.Then I picked him up in my arms and ran up the stairs,when I opened the door,I was faced with a whole new problem,and this one can play mind games,just like me....

............................................................................................................................

Did you guys like it?!!!!Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz zlz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl pzl pz pzl plz plz pzl COMMENT!!!I love when you guys comment!!!It warms my heart!!!I wont have the next chapter up in a while cause I have exams this week,but I'll try to write!!!!Thanx for reading!!!!

aPpLe2630

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT!

............................................................................................................................