I'm going to a school with vampires!!!Chap.2

..........................................................................................................................................

I hope you like this chapter!!! PLz comment and vote!

..........................................................................................................................................

Recap( in my own words):The princibal tells nikki about the vampir

es,and wants her to be a gaurd.

..........................................................................................................................................

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!!! I still quite get what he was saying through my head.Did he just tell me that vampires were real?! Was this some kind of sick joke?!Wait nikki,breath breath,calm down."Ok...say that vampires are real...but I"m not saying that I belive them yet,how can you prove it?"I asked.I can't belive how strong my voice came out."Well..some vampires have special abilitys."he said."I am a vampire myself and can read minds."he said flatly.How does that prove anything?"Now ask me any question and think of it your head."he said."Ok.. I'm thinking of a color."I said looking at him.My color was gold."You are thinking of the color gold."he said looking at me all high and mighty,like I belived him yet."Lucky guess."I said.This kind of felt like a mini battle."Now I'll give you a harder one."I smirked.There was no way he could guess this one.I'm not even going to give him a question."Alright I'm thinking."I said staring at some of the papers on his desk.Hmmm... papers with answers on them.Those could come in handy..No nikki gotta think.Okay I'm thinking that I forgot to eat my pop---But my jaw dropped.Gosh I was so dumb.I didn't even notice,that the whole time he had been saying what I was thinking."Thats impossible."I said pushing my jaw back up."No it's not,humans just arn't smart enough to figure out that mythical creatures do actually exist."he said smiling."This proves that you can read minds,but this dosn't prove that your a vampire."I said."I know,thats why I'm gonna show you this."He said pointing to his teeth.I watched in amasment as he made his teeth grow to canines,then back to normal.I gasped."So,your telling me that vampires are real,and that they have special powers?"I asked still in shock."Yes,so do you belive me?"he said looking into my eyes,probobaly to see if I'm lying or not."Yes I do,but I still don't understand what it is that your asking me."I said a little confused."I want you to keep the night class and day class separated."he said."The humans always try to see the night class cause they are beautiful beings."he said. "Whats wrong with that?"I asked."Um...vampires are very low when it comes to resisting blood."he said biting his lip."Oh...I see,you want me to keep the humans from being bitten,so I'm the olny one who has a chance to get blood drunken from." I said sarcasticaly."I'm so happy you understand miss lange."he said smiling."Psh...no way in hell princibal."I said getting up to leave. But in a matter of seconds he was in front of me."You have to except now that I have told you this information."I sighed.This was all way to much,plus the fact I had a match coming up."Ugh....fine."I whispered.How could my life get any better?

"Great this is great,oh and you will have a partner so it won't be that hard."he said with a huge smile.Awsome...a partner,thats exactly what I wanted,a partner to mess up my concentration.It better not be someone annoying."I will call him down and deterimne with a match of who is stronger between the both of you."he said walking over to his desk.Did he just say it was a boy?Hahaha,great.Note the sarcasm.He better be the quiet type.I still can't belive this is all happeing to me and that I took it in all so quickly."Seth poney please report down to the office immidietly."he said into the intercome.I started cracking up in an instant.He looked at me with a confused."Se...th...po...ney."I said out of breath,still laughing.PONY...hahahahahaha.Thats-i'm going to make fun of him so much.Then I heard the door open behind me and I was still laughing."Now what do we have here,Mr.Adlesia,are you flirting with the students?"Said a farmiliar voice.My laughter died out as soon as I realized who it was.I whiped my head around to find the dude from earlier,who tripped me on the bus."Ughghghghghgh..."I muttered.GREAT!My partner is someone I hate,with the last name of poney!I sarted laughing again then stopped after a little while. They both gave me a weird look."Do you already know him?"the princibal asked."Unfourtunataly,yes I do know pony."I said cracking up again. "It's pronounced,po-nay."he said trying to make a point.He looked at me with a frown."Now you two will fight eachother,please no damage done to either one of you."he said looking at both of us."Alright."I said.I was up for a good fight.I sat up from the chair and got in a form for fighting."Do you do karate?"I asked poney."A little,but I learned to fight by myself."he said with a sad look. "Alright,when I say go you will start fighting."said mr.adlesiaWe both nodded."Ok,GO!"he yelled/talked.Then we were fighting.Well I was mostly kicking,and the next thing you knew,I had his arms around his back and my arm around his chest."Poney you are my weakest opponent yet."I chuckl

ed.They both looked astonished,and poney looked kind of mad."What?"I asked."Thats amazing."said the princibal shocked."The way you fight,is,I can't really explain it,and know one has beaten seth on the wrestling team."said mr.adlesia while walking back to his desk."Seth is not weak,you are just very strong."he said."You know I'm olny supposed to use karate for self defense right?"I asked."Well,that dosn't matter considering what you are using it for."he said while checking somthing off on a peice of paper."Ok but,how am I going to explain to my mom that I have to stay after school until nightime every day?"I asked."Will your dad approve?"he asked looking up from his papers.That one word brought up so many memories.Now I was on the brink of tears.I'll explain it later."Um... wheres the bathroom?"I asked.I'm suprised my voice came out so strong."Um..right over there."he said pointing to a door to the left.I quickly walked over there and let the tears flow over my cheeks.The reason I was crying is cause my dad died when I was seven.It wasa all so vivid in my memory.Then I started the flashback.It began with me and my dad at the park.

FLASHBACK:"Higher daddy,higher!"I yelled."If you go any higher you'll flip backwards darling."he said."No I don't want to flip backwards,get me down,get me down!"I whined.He stopped the swing causing me to rock back and forth.He lifted me up and we started walking toward the car to get the fishing gear.

We were all ready to go get fish when I heard the sound of an engine roaring to life."Nikki,will you go back to the car and get the other fishing pole?"he asked."Yeah,hold on."I said while skipping back to the car.Then I heard the sound of another car zooming down the street,and before I knew it,my dad was laying on the road almost dead."DADDY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs."DADDY!!!!!!"I yelled while running over to him and slumping down next to him."daddy..."I whispered.

Shit,Olny if I would have stayed on the swings or or or...I thought to myself snapping out of my flashback.Now I was bawling, but I stopped when I heard the sound of seths vioce."Hey nikki,Whats wrong,constipated?"he chuckled.I walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened."No."I said glaring at him."Alright,both of you will be excused from the rest of the days classes so you can meet the vampires."said the pricibal."What!?"I said."Yes you need to meet them so you can know whos a vampire and whos not."he said. "Alright,come along."he got up and led us to the monsters.

The building was amazing.It was almost as big as the school.It was mostly white and blue with delicate swirls all over it.Mr.Adlesia led us to the building and opened the doors.When I walked in there were tons of beautiful people sitting on a gigantic couch.One of them was the guy who helped me put my stuff back in my bookbag.Theres no way these were the vampires,they were all too stunning.All their heads snapped up and stared at us."Hello eveyone,I came here to introuduce the gaurds for this year,Nikki lange,and seth pony."He said."I would like all of you to meet them."Why is there a girl?"Someone asked."Because nikki is very strong,stonger than seth,she took him down in a matter of minutes."he said.I looked at seth and he looked mad.They all said hi.They wern't that bad.But I think I spoke to soon,cause in a least a milli second,one of them were at my neck trying to bite me.Great...

..........................................................................................................................................

Is it good???Plz tell me in your comments!!!

apple2630 : )

*************************************************************************