I'm going to a school with vampires!!!chap.9

............................................................................................................................

Sry I didnt post anymore last night!!!!!! My mom didnt wake me up from my nap.Im gonna give her a piece of my mind when she wakes up.... But this chapter is really good ,I promised i would make it longer and it is!!!!In this chapter your going to figure some stuff out about Zack. So I'm sorry to all my Zack fans.It's not good stuff......you'll also figure out why nikki healed so fast and you'll be introuduced to a new charecter.I'm trying to find pics that look like them,but when I do I'll post it up.Well I'm goona stop talking and let you guys read............

............................................................................................................................

Reacap: I took in a deep deep breath and slowly opened the door.Then at what I saw,I was filled with so much rage,that I seriously broke the door knob.

............................................................................................................................

Nikki's P.O.V

Then I exploded."WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!!!!"I screamed while crying."WHY,WHY,why,why!"I yelled."I told you,if you don't follow the rules,you get puished."Alex said smirking.My mom was on the floor dead.Dead,dead,Dead.I couldn't belive it.My mind wouldn't let it pass.And the next thing I knew,I was in the kitchen grabbing a knive.I wanted to kill him.He took my mom away from me.He deserved to be dead.But a knive wouldn't do any good.It would act as a scartch."What do you think your going to do with that?"Alex asked.I turned around inhumanly fast and jabbed it right into his heart.Where he'd hurt me.He stumbled back a bit taknig short deep breaths.And finally he fell,but I knew he wasn't dead.But what had just happened?How did I turn so fast.But that didn't matter!MY MOM WAS LAYING DEAD IN FRONT OF ME!!!I started to heat up some more.Just then Alex got back up and ripped the knive from his chest."How in the hell did you do that!!!!!"He spat at me along with some blood.Then he jabbed the knive right into my chest.But I ripped it out too.I looked down at my shirt but there was no blood.What had happened to me?! I didn't get hurt by the knive!I got up and felt power comsuming me"Get the fuck out of my house right now."I demanded.I was taken aback when I saw Alex actually dissapear.

I dropped to the ground and let the sobs slowly start.

Mystery P.O.V

I was watching through the window the whole time laughing.Nikki didnt know what was happening to her.It wasn't even Alex that killed her mom.It was me.I laughed some more.But I stopped when I heard leaves crunching behind me.Then I evaporated into thin air,going home.

Seth's P.O.V

I ran up to Nikki's house,stepping on some leaves.I know I heard her yell.I walked into the already broken door,finding Nikki laying on the floor sobbing,and her mom dead.I gasped.But when I did Nikki's head snapped up."Seth..."She whispered.I saw the agony in her eyes.My legs pushed themselves toward her.I kneeled down."Nikki,what happened?"I asked her.

Nikki's P.O.V

Seth walked into the door and came over to me."Nikki.what happened?"He asked me.But I just shook my head and let even more sobs out.What am I going to tell Josh?!Oh...I'm sorry mommy left us too?He would be broken."Come on Nikki,you should rest."Seth said while picking me up.I grasped onto his shoulders.And at that moment,I knew the answer.

Seth had just put me on the couch.He didn't want any chances with Alex again.His whole shirt was soaked."Sorry."I managed."Psh.....your telling me sorry,for what?!"He yelled."I'm going to shove my fist up his ass the next time I see him!"He yelled.I flinched."Sorry,I"m just really mad."He said while sitting down.My sobs started to slow.Then died out when I heard cop cars.Oh no."What should we tell them?!"Seth asked/yelled."Iv,e got it."I said,starting to let my tears flow out more.I was going to put on a sob story.I slowly got up unsteady but Seth helped me.Then I let the taers flow out again.Luckily I took those two years of acting class.Even though this wasn't going to be acting really.