I'm going to a school with vampires!!!chap.4

..........................................................................................................................................

Guess what jumped out of the closet,A pihrannah!!!! LoLz just kidding!You'll have to read to find ouT!Plz comment.

*************************************************************************

Nikki's P.O.V

I got in a defensive form waiting to attack whatever was trying to hurt me.But I couldn't stand for long and fell to the ground.I looked up to see alex the same way he was at the school,coming at me full speed.I closed my eyes and expected pain,but I felt nothing.I opened my eyes to see my closet closed,my leg fine,and a white bandage.Was that all in my head?!Was I seeing things?I really want to know what exactly happened to me.I got up and went to sit down on my bed.I opened my little dresser and pulled out my diary.Yes I have a diary,I don't think it's girly though.I pulled out my pen too and started writing.

Dear diary,

These past few days have been the worst in my entire life.I figured out that vampires were real and that powers are real too.Does that mean superman,or spiderman is possible?I got bit by a vampire,almost bit by a vampire,and now I'm stuck shoving humans for the rest of high school.I'm so tired.I"m going to sleep.Too much spinning in my head.Oh..and I think I'm going mental.I'll have to talk to zack about that.

I closed my book and put it into the dresser.Then I grabbed my alarm clock and set it for the morning,then passed out right away.

I was in a dark room.Then all the sudden the lights came on.There were giant pictures hanging on the walls,taller that me.I stepped up to one and gently stroked the picture,but my hand got pulled in.Next thing I knew I was fully inside the painting.Weird,but this is a dream.

The scenery was a beautiful meadow with animated like flowers everywhere.I then saw my dad standing at a far corner.I started running towards him."Dad!"I cried.I was so close to putting my arms aroung him,when the scene changed.Now I was in a dark alley with tall dark figures all around me.I felt somthing leaking down my leg.(No ,it was not pee!)I looked down to see somthing dark arond my leg.Blood.Then that means the people around me are vampires.I got in a defensive form.But they din't come at me,you know why?Cause the scenery changed AGAIN.Now I was in a little cottage with zack and seth sitting down."Honey will you go get me some milk and cookies."zack asked.What?!Did he just call me honey?And why did he sound like a british girl?"Oh..and sweetie pie will you go get me a toothbrush,and a cold bowl of water,oh..and a rock?"seth asked.What?Did he just call me honey too?!This was byfar the weirdest dream ever."What are you guys talking about...,why in the world did you call me honey,and why ask for such bizzare-"but zack cut me off."Elfs"zack blurted out of knowhere."What?"I said why did he just say that?"Elfs.Elfs.ElfsElfs,Elfs,Elllllllllffffffssss."he sang.Yes he was singing it!Then zack and seth started singing elfs in unision."Elfs are small,short rude,-"he sang.But I cut him off by dumping the bowl of water on him.He started crying and ran away to another room like a little boy.I was about to go start walking towards him when the sound of buzzing interruppted the dream.I hit the snooze button.I sat up and blinked hard.Good.I wasn't in the cottage anymore.That dream was really...really..really,ocward.I can't explain it.But really,where did the idea elfs come from?"Sissy....ta us will be hew in forty mints."Josh,my little brother,said knocking.Awww..cute voice,awful brother."K."I said.I slowly got up and went over to my closet.When I opened the door,likefive things fell on me.I just shoved them aside with my foot.

I grabbed a really cute blue tee that said,Sorry teachers,my brains on vacation,and some jeans then headed to the bathroom.I set my stuff down on the counter thingy,then looked at myself in the mirror.Ugly.Guess I'll have to take a quick shower.I sighed and turned it on then got undressed.