I'm going to a school with vampires!!!chap.10

............................................................................................................................

Sry it took me so long to post this chapter!!!!I have the chicken pox......so its gonna take me a long time to post chapters!!!!!!I feel like poo.........but I'll try to upload as fast as i can!!!!Well heres chapter 10...i think!!!!Comment and vote plz...

............................................................................................................................

I sat there in suprise."What?!"Seth yelled getting up from his chair."I said she's a v-."Stark began but Seth cut him off."Yeah,....I know what you said."Seth sat back down.But my brain wouldn't comprehend what he just said.I can't be a ........v......vampi.....re!See.....I can't even say that about myself in my head!!!!"Didn't you already know you were a vampire though?"........Who said that?Is there a stalker in my brain?!"....No stupid......I'm your inner voice........now hurry up and figure everything out so I don't have to help you." The voice said.What the heck?I'm delusional.I have a voice that talks to me in my head,and a pushy one at that! "Im leaving,....god I hate this job.......I should've listened to my mom..."The voice said,fading away.Being an inner voice isn't a job,is it?!maybe theres things beyond this world that nobody knows about.........Back to the big deal though!I'm a vampire!!!!!Oh great just what I need.A giant problem one after another.Psh thats it.....I stood up from my chair."Seth wheres the restroom?"I asked."Why do need to pee at a time like this,your a vampire!"He spat."Well,"Stark began,"most people have to use the restroom due to shock.."But Seth cut him off."Dude,please don't explain the peeing process right now..."He said gritting his teeth."I don't know why you two are making such a fuss,why are you guys so mad?"I said.They looked at me like I went mental.Which I will be pretty shortly after it all goes through my brain correctly.I sat back down.So I'm a vampire........then why did ......"If I"m a v-v-v- thing then how comw A-a-lex bit me?"I asked a little confused.See how good I am at controling my temper?I'm not mad AT ALL!!!Hahaha(That was an emotionless laugh).

"Rgh.....never mind Seth plaese take me home..."I demanded in a scary voice."Okay."

We were in his car and Stark had went home.I was still NOT MAD!!!Hahahaha."You should stop laughing like that."Someone said making my head rocking back and forth seeing who could of possibly said that."Whats wrong?"Seth asked with a concerned look."Lots of stuff as you can see."I mumbled through gritted teeth."You should just get over the fact your a vampire and except it.Its what you are now,or-what you've always been."The voice said again.Please don't tell me it's that stupid inner voice again...."Hello?"I called into my thoughts as Seth started the car and backed out."Yes?"The voice replyed.How dumb,I'm talking to my imagination."You know I can hear you without trying to not talk to me,like,I can still hear you if you dont want me too,so no need to try and hide it."It said.Alright.......well bye bye voice!!!!And the voice faded.At least I can make it leave."Nikki,how come your being so-"But I cut him off."Ah."I said."Why are you-"He began."Zip"I said cutting him off again."Well fine-" "Bop."I think I got him annoyed.Yeah well I"m more than annoyed so!!!!!!So...I can be mean....if I want to.We finally pulled up to my house into the driveway."Do you want me to stay here with you?" "No thanks.."I mumbled.

I entered the door and instantly reacted.The smell of my mom rushed up my nose and at the same time the tears spilled over.I didn't really get time to cry over her death.Dang I shouldn't have been so mean to Seth.He probobaly hates me now.I know I hate myself.Why did I even come back here?Stupid brain.Stupid Alex,stupid Stark.....stupid stupid stupid!!!!!Iwish there was some way to bring the dead back to life.Uh huh,and that would solve everything......*sarcasm*

I dragged my emotionless butt upstairs and plopped down on my moms bed,inhailing her scent.My body turned itself over and before I knew it,I had fallen into a dreamless sleep.

That was until I woke up to the sound of footsteps.And they wern't Seth's.

............................................................................................................................

Alright,I know you guys probobaly hate me cause I havent uploaded anything in like ........10 months!!!!!This chapter sucks I know but the next one will be awsome!!!!The reason i didnt upload is cause we had to get our computer scanned by this place.So I didnt have it for a while.But then we had a snowstorm so nobody could pick it up....so IM REALLY SORRY!!!!I'll try to post lots more tonight!!!!!Tell me if you guys have any suggestions as to what should happen!!!!

aPpLe2630Oh yeah i almost forgot.....COMMENT!!!!

............................................................................................................................