Season 3: Episode 12: New York City Serenade

-Enchanted Forest-

Princess Aurora and her prince were getting ready to have a peaceful picnic, away from the palace to talk about their unborn baby and have some time alone when rumbling filled the are around them in the enchanted forest. A purple fog filled the air as the rumbling got louder. "What is that?" Aurora asked. "It's magic...come." her prince said taking her hand as they both ran for cover. They were unable to outrun the fog as it covered them, the rumbling died down and Aurora opened her eyes, the fog lifting. "Are you alright?" her prince asked, helping her stand. "Yea, yea I think so...what was that?" She asked, her hands over her tummy holding their baby. "I don't know." He said, turning to face the direction it came from. He blinked, seeing a crown of people in front of him. "What that-" He asked. "Snow...what happened?" Aurora asked, seeing her old friends who had been swept in the curse in the group of people looking around confused. "Were back." Snow said, a frown on her face. "We're back in the enchanted forest."

(Azalea outfit^^^)

(Azalea outfit^^^)

-Azalea Pov-

"How have things been since I left? The Ogres?" Snow asked Aurora. "Oh defeated, were restoring our kingdom and our lives." Aurora said with a smile. "We have much to celebrate, you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything were at your service." the prince said. "Thank you, but all we need are horses. We have our own castle and kingdom." Charming said. "Our castle was destroyed in the curse." Snow said turning to face her husband. "Well played your majesty you destroyed everything." Hook said to Regina who only rolled her eyes at the pirates sarcasm. "Not everything, her castle still stands." Aurora said looking at Regina. "Of course it does, I protected it." Regina said folding her arms. "To be fair the castle was originally Snows." Azalea called from her place on the ground. She was trying to meditate, to connect back with the magical energy of the enchanted forest. It shouldn't be hard, she had lived here for so long before. "To be even more fair I married into ownership." Regina said with a smirk. Azalea rolled her eyes, seemed that the past died hard for some. "You did." Snow said, her frown turning into a smile. "And were taking it back...and your coming with us." She said walking up to Regina. She scoffed. "You can't be serious." The evil queen said. "Regina, everyone out there is scared and confused. They need hope. What better way to do that then return reunited?" Snow asked her. Regina frowned. "Your coming with us, you may not like it but you will learn how to...for our good and for yours." Snow said. "Thank you again for your hospitality, we should begin preparations." Charming said, turning to Aurora and her prince. "Good luck to all of you." the couple said. The group took a few moments to put everything together, while Azalea finished her meditation. Once everything was together Charming walked up to the girl and gently rested a hand on her shoulder. Azalea exhaled a long breath and slowly stood up. "I think I'm good now...but I will need more time later to reagain a full handle on this lands magic." She said with a smile. The group left shortly after, leaving Aurora and her prince to tell the other kingdoms about what was happening. Azalea was walking between Snow and Charming, when she stopped feeling something off about the air...no, about the magic. "What is it?" Snow asked, knowing the girl too well. "I feel something...the magic, it's different." Azalea said with a frown. "Of course it's different, we just got back from Storybrooke...it will just take time for you to get used to again now that you are re-connected." Regina said like she was talking to a five year old. Azalea nodded, she knew Regina was probably right...but something just seemed off, Azalea could always recognize any magic from a land she had been in before, like in Neverland. But something was different about the magic this time. Azalea hadn't felt anything like this when she returned to Neverland for the second time. It had been easy for her to use magic from that land, what was different this time with coming back to the enchanted forest? She sighed and let it drop for the moment. Maybe it was the curse Regina used, it could have done damage to the nature of the land as much as it did to the physical appearance to it. "Come on now Azalea, we need to get ready to go." The teen turned to Charming and nodded, talking his hand as he led her to the group. Now was not the time to worry about such things, the Charming's had a kingdom to save.