Season 2: Episode 2: We are Both

(Azalea's Outfit^^^)

-Storybrooke, Town Hall-

Azalea walked through the town, it was a mess. Cars wrecked on the side of the road, trash everywhere, broken windows and torn up buildings. People were going on riot, trying to escape the town, and just down right panicking.  The teen held her notebook and pen to her chest as she walked up to the Town Hall where everyone was ordered to come to by David. "If you are looking for a family member, come to the front table where Azalea will be taking names. If you need emotional help Dr.Hopper has a sign up sheet." Ruby called out over the muttering of the crowd as she walked through the people, carrying blankets around the crowd of people that had gathered after the attack of the wraith. "If the attack damaged your homes there is a place set up in the high school for everyone to stay." Azalea zoned out Ruby's talking to the crowd as she found the table where a dozen people were waiting for her. She quickly set up, "Who's first?" She asked looking up to see Geppetto. "Please, my son. His name is Pinocchio...I don't know his name in this world. I haven't seen him at all." The fathers eyes started to water and Azalea took his hand into hers. "If he is here, I will find him. My location spell never fails." She said, hoping to give some hope to Geppetto. "I can only pray that he is here..." Geppetto said before walking away. Azalea sighed and wrote the boys name down on her sheet of paper before calling, "Next!" The list of missing people only got longer, hours later Dr.Hopper joined her at her table. "This is getting out of hand, people are in a panic and don't know what to do." Dr.Hopper said as he looked over the list of missing people. "It's okay. We just need everyone to remain calm." Azalea said turning to face him. "And are you sure that you will be able to find some of these people with your location spell?" He asked. Azalea bit her lip and stood from her table bringing Dr.Hopper close to her so prying ears couldn't overhear. "They need some kind of hope, I'll try my best but I'm not sure." Azalea whispered in his ear. He nodded, agreeing before walking away. Azalea turned back to the line of people who had missing family members or friends and took a deep breath, adjusting her flower crown before getting back to work. Hopefully Charming was getting more results in his search for answers about Mary and Emma then she was here.

-Regina's house-

Regina heard a loud banging on her door. She hesitantly pulled it open and Charming marched through into her home. "Tell me about this." He said holding out the torn magic hat in his hands. "Surprised you didn't bring the dwarfs with you." Regina said. "Don't need them, we both know that if you take one step outside there is line a mile long of people wanting your head." He said. "Who's going to risk coming at me?" She asked, threateningly. "Take your chances then. But I think that the little 'sticking me to the wall trick' you pulled at City Hall was an anomaly. If you had your magic back this town would be burned down by now. Azalea said she was only able to open the portal through the hat when Emma touched her, she thinks that Emma inherited magic through Mary and I's true love. Azalea say's that if she doesn't have a good grasp on the magic in this world then you definitely don't...is she wrong?" Charming asked with a smirk. When Regina didn't answer Charming continued. "The only thing that is keeping you live right now is that Henry wishes it...now let's talk about the hat." He said holding it up for Regina to see. "It's the thing that pulled your family away." Regina said stepping past the prince into the kitchen. "Where did you get it?" Charming asked. "It's been so long, I forget...Maybe you should be less concerned with hats and more concerned with taking care of my son." She said as he followed her. "Oh because you took such great care of him." Charming challenged. "I will not take child care lectures from a man who put his daughter in a box and sent her to another world." Regina spat back. "Look there is magic here now. There has to be a way to follow them, to find them." Charming said. "Follow them where? Into an airless sucking void? And good luck with trying to get magic to work. Because right now the only person who is even able to begin comprehending magic in this land is all run out. The hat took every last bit of Azalea's magic. She will need a few days to fully recover after using the magical hat twice in two days. And when she does she won't even be able to help. If she gets the hat to work again you will just be jumping into an empty void like your precious daughter and wife did." Regina said. David didn't let the Evil Queens words get to him, he took a steady breath and smirked. "Ah, frustrated aren't you? That Azalea can have control of magic here and you can't? You earned every bit of this." He said. "Keep on baiting me Charming, right now I don't have magic and I don't have my son. But when I get one, I get the other. You don't want to be around when that happens." Regina threatened. "If you have to use magic to keep your son, then you don't really have him...before I go, I believe you have something that belongs to Azalea." Charming said. Regina looked confused for a few seconds before a smirk grew. She walked over to her living room and stood in front of her bookshelf. She pulled out a book from it and walked back to David, shoving the book into his hands. "Not like I have any use for it anyway. Only she can use the potions from this book." Regina said as David stormed out of the house, the torn hat, and Azalea's flower book in his hands.