Season 1: Episode 20: The Stranger

-Mr.Gold's Pawn Shop-

August stepped into Mr.Gold shop, as each day passed the window of opportunity for finding Azalea kept closing more and more. With no one else besides August, Mr.Gold, and the Evil Queen knowing about the curse...well August had his hunch at to who the missing flower enchantress was being held by. "Nice to see you again...August." My Gold said as the bell rang from the door. "Let's skip the formalities." He said getting straight to the point. "Yes, lets...You claim to be the only person who can make Ms.Swan believe. That you could get her to do exactly what she was brought here to do and yet, for a man who is running out of time. You don't seem to be in much of a hurry to awaken the savior." Mr.Gold said as August walked up to his desk. "It's not me slowing anything down. It's her, all she can think about right now is getting custody of Henry, and Azalea, the girl who has been missing for almost two weeks now." He said leaning against the desk. "So I suggest that if you have the girl...it would be best to let her go." August said. "You think that if I had the flower enchantress she would still be alive? I need her heart to finish a very important potion. So yes even if I would love to have gotten to her first it didn't work out that way. Sorry but I cannot be of any help." Mr.Gold said. "So you have no idea where she is at all?" August asked, not really believing him. "No I actually don't. She was able to get her magic back, along with her memories. And when she did I went after her. She...well she was able to get away from me, I went after her but I haven't seen her since she went running from me." He admitted. "So she is hiding from you?" August asked. "Possibly, or someone else took her while she was running, or the Evil Queen got to her. Regina was the one who took her magic from so long ago, and the one who broke into her flower shop...now I'm not saying the Regina has kidnapped the poor girl, but if she hasn't then no one knows where she it." Silence fell over the shop and August sighed. "Fine, but trust me when I say that when I get Emma to believe and she finds that you kidnapped Azalea -if you have her- there will be a lot to pay." August threatened before stomping out of the shop.

-Enchanted Forest-

"There has to be something I can do to help besides these planting flowers." Azalea said walking down the path with Grumpy and Prince Charming. "Trust us when we say that you are contributing greatly to the cause of protecting Mary and I's unborn child...your sister." the Prince said as he patted the flower enchantresses back. "Yea, sure we can fight and all that. But you are the only one in the whole kingdom who can make a protection spell to keep evil magic out of the kingdom." Grumpy said watching as Azalea stopped and dug into the ground with her small shovel, planting another bundle of white flowers into the ground. They glowed brightly for a few seconds before returning to looking like normal flowers. "But you guys are putting your lives on the line every day. Pinocchio and his father are building the wardrobe to take Snow and the baby to the other world. Yet all I can do is plant a bunch of flowers, and I can't even do that alone without guards." Azalea said looking down at the ground as she stood up. "You need guards because you are a powerful person, and we don't know when Rumple could try to come and take your heart again...you are being very helpful. Even if it doesn't seem like it to you right now." The Prince said getting on his knees in front of the girl. "Some of the biggest gifts come in small packages yea?" He said forcing a smile from the girl. "Come on, the faster you plant these flowers the faster we get back to the castle." Grumpy said taking the lead in the small group. "And the faster we get you back into a safe place." the Prince said pulling Azalea along. The girl rolled her eyes, yes she understood that it was important to keep herself safe. But the castle was feeling more and more like a prison and less like a home, especially sense Regina had threatened with the curse and Rumple had been captured by Cinderella and the magic quill. Azalea knew her job, and pulled the bundle of flowers closer to her chest as she walked down the path with Charming and Grumpy. Keeping her complaints to herself.