Season 1: Episode 1: Pilot

Once Upon A Time

                                  There was a man and woman, they had a love that was true.

              The man was a normal mine worker, but the woman came from a long family line of magical people who called themselves "Flower Enchanters" . The man embraced his loves magic and abilities to harness natures magic. It was a love so rare that when they married they ran away from everyone they knew so that no one would come after them to try and take the magical power or their love away from them. You see the Flower Enchanters held one of the strongest sources of magic in their hearts because they use the magic from nature. In order to be a Flower Enchanter one must have a pure heart, or else the natures magic will not work. The man and wife also had the magic of true love. When they married they had a magic so rare and powerful that many people wanted to use it for selfish purposes. So the two ran and made a home in the forest, making a new life for the both of them. After a few years they made their family bigger with twin children. A boy and girl. Their names were Azalea and Alexander. Together the four lived peacefully in the forest.  Growing flowers and selling them to people in need of their magic for spells. Their daughter Azalea was born with the magic of a Flower Enchantress like her mother, and once the word got out that a young Flower Enchantress held magical powers of both pure love and nature, she was wanted by many who wanted to use the magic for evil purposes. She was the only of her kind, a magic so rare that her parents feared for her safety often. The family would travel often to help those in need with their magic, but they kept their home a secret place, so that no one could try to steal the couples precious child. Azalea's brother, Alex, was appointed to be her protector as they grew older. He was born without magic, but he and Azalea were connected by blood. So Alex was to act as her guardian, to make sure she was protected at all times.

The family was able to live a wonderful life, helping people from many different places. But one day that would all change.

     "Mom, what magic does this flower hold?"  the excited six year old Azalea asked pointing to a white flowers in front her as her mother sat behind her in their flower garden in their back yard. Her mother looked to the flower that her daughter was pointing at, then looking to the Flower Book that she used to keep track of her spells, plants magical properties, and everything a Flower Enchantress needed to know. "That flower holds the magic of sleep, it can make anyone fall into a deep sleep instantly with one little touch of this flowers crushed powder." She said, watching as her daughter examined the flower in childlike wonder. Azalea soaked in all the information of the flowers with eagerness, training to be just like her mother when she grew up. The two continued their lessons on the flowers until a powerful gust of wind blew by them, knocking some of Azalea's flowers from her flower crown that her mother had braided in earlier that morning. "Seems as if we have a visitor." Her mother said nervously standing up and taking her daughters hand, walking into the back door of their house. She could sense a powerful dark magic in the air, and from the way that her daughter was gripping her hand she could tell that Azalea felt it as well. "Go get your father and brother from the common room." Azalea nodded and ran to do as her mother told. While the mother went to the front door and looked through the peaking hole. She gasped and stepped back, fear pumping through her veins at who was visiting them. She jumped again when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned ready to attack, but sighed in relief when she saw it was her husband "Who is it?" The husband asked as the two children stood behind them, suddenly wary of who was visiting them from their mothers fearful eyes. "It's Rumple." She whispered to her husband, but not loudly enough for the children to hear. "Okay kids, go to the shed in the backyard and don't come out till we get you." Their father said guiding them to the back door. "Wait, who is at the door? Why do we have to hide?" Alex asked, watching as their mother quickly grabbed a magical flower crown and placed it on her sons head. She also grabbed her Flower Book and placed it in her daughters arms. "It matters not who it is. We will explain later, for now be a good brother and protect your sister. Don't take the flower crown off. It has a protection spell on it that nothing can penetrate." the kids mother said, putting on a brave face for her kids. The two twins looked at each other before doing as their father said.