Omni

With clenched teeth, Tommy stormed out of the ring and into the locker room. The crowd slowly dispersed, leaving just a couple guys to pick up Gorilla Man and drag him out of the ring. They flopped him on a chair, his head bobbing back and forth.

"That was so, oh my god... I don't even know... so crazy! Can you believe it?" Valerie didn't know whether she should be excited or horrified after seeing Tommy knock a grown man out in just under two minutes time.

Riley chuckled, "Awesome right?"

"Oh my god. I didn't think I could watch that. But I just couldn't take my eyes off of him." Valerie's eyes were wide, a smile spread across her lips.

Umm...

"Yeah, I know the feeling." Riley arched an eyebrow at Valerie who seemed suddenly preoccupied with her surroundings.

"Where did Tommy go?" Valerie's eyes scanned the room quickly.

Is she serious right now?

"Changing. Why?" Riley snapped at her but Valerie didn't seem to notice.

"Oh! There he is!" Tommy had a new number one fan, and her name was Valerie. "Tommy, that was amazing!" She gave it all she had, a million dollar smile, fake fluttering eyelashes and perfectly manicured hands clapping together.

With a quiet "thanks" and a confused look, Tommy walked right past her toward Riley.

Valerie's face fell into a pout as she watched Riley wrap her arms around him.

With her face next to his, Riley whispered, "I think I just found the president of your fan club."

She giggled as Tommy rolled his eyes.

"It's all your fault." He whispered back.

"Yes, its my fault that you're wicked hot." She smacked him on his butt and raised her eyebrows up and down.

"I'll have sex with you right in the middle of this gym. Don't tempt me." His face was close to hers, his eyes crinkling at the sides from a smile that played on his lips.

"Thomas Conlon!" Riley's jaw dropped and she let out a loud laugh.

He smiled playfully and kissed her. "You think I'm hot?"

"You're a creep." She slapped him lightly on the shoulder and smiled.

"So where to, now?" Valerie spoke up from behind them, clearing her throat to get their attention. "We still need favors."

There was no way Riley was going to subject herself to anymore talk of lavender and pearls, there would be enough of that at the shower. Plus it was bad enough that she wouldn't be able to see Tommy for the majority of the day tomorrow. She was feeling greedy and really didn't want to spend the rest of her day with a girl who was just going to try to flirt with her boyfriend.

Boyfriend... Riley smiled at the thought.

"Actually, Tommy has this thing and I'm going too... I totally forgot. And I think we might be late, actually. Yeah. So... I'll see you tonight?" Stammering, Riley swiftly grabbed Tommy by the hand and led him out the door, not turning to look back.

Once they reached the Oldsmobile, Riley yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I'M FREE!!!" She threw her head back and laughed maniacally.

"I feel so used." Tommy shook his head and grinned at Riley who was twirling around in circles. "Hey jerk, look sharp." Tommy pointed his chin towards the entrance of the gym.