Pregnant by my bully (Justin bieber story)

(yn) - (your name)

"(yn)!" my mom yelled got up dressed and ran down stairs "bye mom bye dad!" I waved and ran out the door I walked a couple blocks until I reached a big building that's read 'Harbor high-school' I entered the school and kept my head down I felt I hit something I looked up and saw Justin .. Justin as Justin Bieber the popular guy the caption of the hockey team the one that dated all there sluts my bully.. the one that beat the shit out of Me every day..

"bitch watch were your going!" he hissed and pushed me to the ground and walked away which was weird Cause he mostly beat me

I walked to my locker where my friend Kate was , Kate's been my best friend since kindergarten "hey girl guess what! Well whatever but Justin's girlfriend broke up with him like a couple of minutes ago. " she said "great which means he's extra angry yay for me!" I said sarcasticly Kate knew everything from my parents working day and night my bully and my self harm.

"Aww come on if you want we can ditch 3rd period and just go home."

"I wish but I have a final for algebra plus I'm already failing. "

"oh Well be careful." she hugged me and skipping away

-

the bell rang as the halls crowded with kids I grabbed my backpack and walked a few blocks the funny thing is I haven't seen Justin since the morning I walked slowly as I passed a creepy valley then saw a dark figure start approching me I started running but a hand covered my mouth "shhh stop fighting! " a similar voice command.. Justin's! he dragged me back into the valley he pushed me against the wall and started unzipping his pants "N-no Justin please don't please!" tears spilled "shut up and take of your jeans!" he said angrily "No please Justin don't!" I cried but he keep zipping down his pants I got up and tried to make a run for it but he grabbed me and threw to the floor he got onto of me and started taking my pants off "please don't I'm a vir- " he cut me off by his laughing "Haha oh Well little oh (yn) never been layed. "

he pulled my pants and underwear down and entered me "AHHHH! " I screamed in pain I felt knives being pierced into me everything started going blurry and I black out.

★★★★

first chapter!

OMG today was the believe 3D premiere :( I wanted to go so bad but La is 6 hours from where I live