Ch. 3

"Taehyung, wake up." The said boy stirred in his half-asleep state.

Heobeom shook the sleeping boy.

"What?!" Taehyung whisper-yelled.

Heobeom smirked. "It's time for school."

Taehyung scrunched up his brows. "It's too early for this."

Heobeom roughly pulled the sheets off the poor prince. "As much as I would love to give you more time to sleep," He paused to look down on his watch. "Time is ticking, school starts at 7."

Taehyung groaned and covered himself with his arms. He let one hand pop up to do a shoo-ing motion to Heobeom.

Heobeom grabbed Taehyung's hand. And with new found strength, pulled him up and out of his bed. "My apologies, sire. But you really have to go."

Groaning for the hundredth time, Taehyung stood up. With wobbly knees and a crooked posture, he wiggled his way to the bathroom.

~♥~

After what seems like an hour, Taehyung steps out of the bathroom. He walked into his large walk-in closet. On his right,  a uniform hung on a wooden hanger. It was neatly ironed and had no folds or wrinkles present. Courtesy of his minister, Heobeom.

The uniform had a blazer, a white button-up shirt, a tie, and a pair of pants.The blazer was black with white outlining the hems and pockets. A patch of the school's symbol was present on the left breast pocket of the blazer. The pants that came with the uniform was a dark black. The tie was a plaid red and black tie. And the white button-up was just a regular white button-up.

Taehyung sucked in a breath and started to put his uniform on. Starting with underwear, then his button-up and so on and so forth.

After finishing up his preparation for school, Taehyung walked into the living room. Heobeom sat there drinking his coffee and reading a newspaper. He looked up at Taehyung and started to put away his things.

"Ready?" He asked the prince.

Taehyung nodded. He walked to the door, hands in his pockets.
Heobeom soon followed with a leather backpack in hand and handed it to Taehyung.

"This is your backpack, hold it."

Taehyung nodded and took the bag from him. They both stepped out of the door and out to the hallway. As Heobeom locked the door, Taehyung's eyes wandered. His eyes traveled down the hall, only to see a a figure walking all the way at the end. Shocked with his own realization, his eyes widened. It was her.

When he was about to call for her, she turned around the corner and disappeared. Taehyung pursed his lips and slouched back.

Looking back, he realized she wore a uniform similar to his own. "Maybe she goes to the same school..." Taehyung thought.

"Let's go." Heobeom pulled Taehyung by his shoulder and lead him to the elevator.

----
Aiyy this one is way to short. I'm sorry .-. I just wanted to get one chapter in. Next one will be so much longer!

~Julianne