Ch.2

The pair stepped out of the vehicle, curiosity filling them up. Especially for the young king, he was never exposed nor did he ever get the chance to leave the subdivision. And if he ever did, it were always a business trip or a meeting in a foreign country. He never experienced the things a normal child usually did on a daily basis.

The pair stood infront of a modern, white building. It had a cafe in the premises, it resided at the bottom left of the building.

"So this is what it's like to live normal like you, hyung." Taehyung said in a soft voice.

"Well, let's step inside." Heobeom, feeling just a tad bit offended, shrugged as he carried some bags.

Taehyung, still amazed at the place, nodded and followed his minister.

Heobeom stopped walking, and so did Taehyung.

"You know you gotta carry your own bags, right?" Heobeom set his bags down on the pavement and pointed to the sad pile of luggage and backpacks. It layed infront of where the car was, until it drove away.

"You want me to carry all of that?" Taehyung pointed at the stack.

Heobeom shrugged with a smirk glued on his face. "I don't know, you said you wanted to witness a normal life, so here it is."

Taehyung and Heobeom stood, still not moving from their spots.
A silence emerged into the atmosphere between them.

"Are you really going to make ms carry all of those?"

"Yes."

~♥~

After awhile of Taehyung struggling to pick his bags up, and his minister laughing his ass of, they finally walk through the lobby.

Taehyung walked with two backpacks strapped around his front and back, on his left hand, he held a silver hard-case luggage back, and on his right arm, he held copious amounts of suitcases. It basically blocked his vison.

Just as he was getting the hang of holding all the bags, it all crashes to the ground, so does he.

"H-hey, watch where you're-" Taehyung stopped halfway through his sentence. Infront of him stood a beautiful girl with the most amazing large (e/c) eyes and silky looking (h/l) (h/c) hair. She shot the fallen royal an apologetic look.

She pulled out her earphones. "Yeah, sorry." She held out her hand for him. He barely reaches back out to her, she deeply intrigued him. She pulled him up and patted and dusted off his clothes.

"Hey, I'm sorry for bumping into you," She gave him an apologetic smile.

She crouched down and picked up some of the suitcases and layed them out on the left arm of the starstruck king. Grabbing the luggage bag and the last of the suitcases, she placed it in his grasp.

"But you should move when you see someone walking towards you with no intention, on purpose or by accident, of moving," She patted Taehyung's shoulder. "And you shouldn't be walking with that many bags, yeah?"

The was the last she said to him. His eyes and head followed her retreating form. She walked into the elevator and clicked a button. As the elevator doors shut, she waved at the boy. He waved back slowly.

"Wh-who's she?"

Heobeom shrugged. "I don't know, but I have a good feeling she lives here."

~♥~

Taehyung sighed in relief as he plopped his bags right infront of the apartment door.

It was on the 6th floor of the 15-storey high building. The door was a deep mahogany with golden (probably just metal painted gold) numbers and letters bolted on it. The number on the door read out "6 1-C." On each floor, There are only a hand full of rooms. The first number is the floor number, and the second number is the room number. The letter corresponds to the type of room. C was the last type of room, and was infact the largest of the 3 varieties.

Heobeom started unlocking the door as Taehyung pulled out his phone. He checked the time, 12:37. His stomach growled.

It was lunch time, and he hasn't eaten yet.

"Heobeom, are we eating soon?" He asked with hope.

"You only ever think about food." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but-" Taehyung whipped his head around at the sound of a door opening. His eyes widened. It was her.

"Hey!" She grinned at him. "It's you."

"Yeah, me." Taehyung gave a shy smile.

"So you're moving in?" She asked, leaning against her door.

"Yeah, I guess so." Taehyung smiled.

"So, what's your-" A loud noise emerged from the back pocket of the girl's pants.

She reached into the pocket to pull out a phone. She looked at the screen, from what Taehyung can view from his side, it was a caller.

She groaned at the caller. "I'm sorry, but I really have to go. See you later?"

"No, no. It's fine. Bye." Taehyung waved at her as she walked away, waving back.

Taehyung turned back to Heobeom. Heobeom had a weird look on his face.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows quizzically. "What?"

Heobeom wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Shut up."