Chapter 11

Hunter came running in with a young girl his age trailing behind him, wearing an oversized T-shirt that looked like one of Hunter's.

"Hunter, who's this?" I asked. "Skyfall. She's a neko like you and Neka. She just suddenly turned in a girl from her cat form." He said to me. It was then I noticed her ears and tail. "She needs proper clothes, then." I said. Mirabelle squealed in excitement. "I call taking her on a shopping spree!" She picked up Skyfall and raced out the door. "Ugh..." Neka said, hearing Mirabelle. I smiled a little. Suddenly, when I looked at Jake, I found myself purring. My mate...

I kissed him passionately. He kissed back. Until he sniffed. He pulled away instantly. "Neka, she's in heat." He told her. Neka grabbed me and held me down. "No! Mate!" I cried. Jake left the room as I felt something injected in me. The world went dark.

When I woke up, my ankle was tied to the bed, and the sheets were pulled up around me. Neka was over there, doing something... "Whatefur I do, I'm not letting mew out of here." She told me, making cat puns. "Jake!" I yelled desperately. "Shut it, or I will have to gag mew."

"But I want my mate." I struggled under the covers. She sighed and put a gag in my mouth. She's not funny. I felt a prick in my arm then I got a good feeling all over, like it was some kind of rush of pure pleasure. My vision went fuzzy and then the world blanked out.

****

When I woke up, Neka was sitting on the floor with her kits, holding each of their tiny bodies to hers.

"What happened?" I asked groggily. I tried to get up, but I was tied to the bed. "Why am I tied to the bed?" I asked, more alert.

"You were in heat. I saved you from making a big mistake. You practically we doing it with Jake on the couch before he noticed you were in heat." Neka laughed when one of the kits licked her cheek.

The kits both began mewling hungrily. Neka sighed and shifted into her cat form so she could feed them at once. They both curled into her and purred as they drank.

There was a knock at the door and Jake came in.

"She's not in heat anymore?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Sorry for anything I did." I told him.

"Why are you sorry for kissing me?" He smirked. I blushed profously and burried myself under the covers.

"I'm so embarrassed!" I yelled. The covers found their way off me and Jake pet me. I purred contently.

"Not in front of my kits!" Neka yelled and carried them out.

"Were we doing something wrong?" I asked Jake. He looked me up and down with lustful eyes.

"Not that I know of." He had a low, possessive growl to his voice. I backed up against the head stand.

"Jake?" I squeaked out.

"Yes, baby?" he murmured before pressing his lips to mine. I melted like hot butter at his kiss. I tried to pull my legs up and around him, but I was still tied to the bed. He chuckled. "Want me to untie you?" He murmured.

I nodded.

"Can you beg and show me how much you want me to?" He smirked devilishly.

"I can't if you don't untie me," I told him. He seemed to mull this over and united me. Then I ran for it.