Chapter 7

When I woke up, I had a black baby kitten sitting on my lap. It looked much too young to be away from it's mother. I looked around and sniffed, but the only other cat around was the kitten. I sighed and picked it up.

The poor little thing was freezing! I carried her inside and up to a bathroom in the hallway. I got out a blow dryer and set it on low. I placed the baby down and put it under the dryer for a few seconds. I didn't want to burn her. She mewed at me as if angry, she didn't like being blow dried.

I chuckled and turned it off, holding the baby close. She was still really cold. She was way too young to be away from her mother. I went down to the kitchen to find eveyone eating breakfast. I searched through the cabinets until I found evaporated milk and Vienna Sausages.

I grabbed a small tea plate and bowl. "What 'cha doin'?" Conner asked me. "Making my kitten something to eat." I answered casually. "Where'd you find it?" Max asked. "On my lap when I woke up in the garden this morning." I replied and I smashed the meat so she could eat it.

"So, it's a stray?" Alpha Mirabella asked. I nodded. "She's too young to be with out her mother." I said as I pet her. "I see.... Do you know where the mother is?" She asked. "I looked around and didn't find another cat. So, unless she strayed too far from her mom, Skyfall doesn't have one." I told her and Skyfall drank and ate on the island.

"You named it?! Now you're going to get attached and you're going to be upset when we give it to a shelter!" Conner complained. Alpha Russel whacked the back of his son's head. "Ruby can keep Skyfall if she wants." He told him.

"Nooooo! I don't want a kitten around here!" Conner whined. This time, everyone at the table whacked his head, hard, too. "Ow!" He yelled. I smiled. "Why is Connew huwt?" A child like voice asked.

We all turned to see Hunter standing in his PJ's holding T-Bear and rubbing his eyes. "Because he was being mean to Ruby." Jake said. "Why?" He asked. "Because I found a kitten and he hates her." I answered.

"KITTY?!" He shouted excitedly, causing Skyfall to mew. "Can I hold hew? Pwease?" Hunter asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Be gentle." I said as I handed her to him. Skyfall purred happily and nuzzled his nose before going to sleep in his arms.

"She's so cute!" He said. I nodded. "Her name is Skyfall. When she gets a little older, you can play with her. For now, though, you can hold onto her. She was very cold and you warmed her right up." I smiled. He smiled back. "M tay!"

~*~*~

Later, Skyfall was sleeping in Hunter's room. I was walking in the garden when I heard some mews. I looked around and found a white kitten and a black and white kitten curled up to the body of a non-living cat I assumed to be the mother.

I picked up the babies and carried them inside, doing the same to them as I did to Skyfall. They both mewed in protest when I blow dried them. They ate/ drank greedily when I gave them the same thing.

"So, you're name'll be Cherry." I pointed to the white one. "And your's will be Blackberry." I pointed to the black spotted one. They mewed in unison, I smiled.

Hunter came in. He squealed in excitement and jumped up and down. "MORE KITTIES!" He yelled happily. I smiled and he ran over to me. "Can I pwease pet them?" He asked. "Sure." I gave the full bellied kittens to Hunter and they purred just like Skyfall had.

"YAY!" He said and raced up to his room. Two hands suddenly wrapped around my waist. "I know something even cuter than those kittens." A husky voice whispered in my ear. It was Max. Conner suddenly came in, his eyes dark with lust.

A feral growl came from him and he pressed me in between him and Max. "Kitty wanna play?" Max asked. "N-No. I don't." I said. They both kissed me up and down my neck. "MINE!" They both said into my ears.