Chapter 8

I went up to the attic and to the secret library with the b-b from Skyfall's throat. I placed it down on a desk and sat down with a book about sprites and nymphs.

"Where is she? I smell her scent." Max's voice said from the attic. "Me too. But I don't see her." Said Conner's voice. "Guys? What are you doing up here?" Asked Jakes's voice. "Nothing!" The two replied in unison. "LIARS!" Jake yelled.

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

I giggled at their childishness. "What are you, five?" A new voice asked. Marq. "No!" All three shouted at the same time. "Marq! Conner and Max are doing something!" Jake shouted. "Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Enough! Everybody shut up!" Neka's voice yelled. "Sweetie, you need to rest. Relax, alright? Too much stress is bad for the baby and you." Marq said to her. "I know. Come down and help me find Ruby." She said. "I heard her name is Violena. She and dad had a conversation and I heard all of it. Her name is Violena Ruby Skyten." Max said matter-of-factly.

"Well, then, let's go fing Lena." Neka said. "Violena." Max argued. "Lena is her nickname." Neka stated and I heard her footsteps retreating. "Sweetie! Deep breaths! I'll hurt Max for this later! I promise!" Marq shouted and ran after her.

I chuckled and engulfed myself in the book again. I only hoped they wouldn't find me. "GAH! Why can't we find her?! It's like she disappeared!" Conner shouted. I quietly giggled.

"Sons! Come down here! Violena! Neka! Dinner!" Alpha Mirabella shouted. The boys groaned and once I knew they were gone, I went downstairs, too. Neka was already down there.

The boys were, too. When I entered, they went all hyper and jumped on me in their wolf forms, licking me. "Alpha! Neka! Marq! Help me!" I shouted. Marq turned into a huge black wolf and snarled, snapped his jaws at them, everyone knew he would be the next alpha. They all backed off. He shifted back and was crouched beside me, he smiled.

"Thanks, Marq." I said. "No problem. As for you three," He turned to his brothers," Stop scaring Violena. You nearly gave the poor girl a heart attack!" He scolded. "Yes, alpha." Max said in a joking tone. I picked up my plate and ran up to my secret room.

I sat on one of the couches and finished my dinner. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Then I felt something jump on my lap. I looked to see the three kittens playing happily. And to my side I found Hunter.

I smiled at his confused and scared figure. "Hunter?" I said. "I sowwy! I didn't know you were in hewe!" He shouted. "Shh...It's OK. How many more people know about this?" I asked. "Just me and the kittens and you." He replied. "Alright, well, let's not tell anyone about this place, OK? It'll be our little secret." I told him. He nodded. "OK!" He said and crawled onto me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You wooked cowd, so I tought I could wawm you up." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. We were both soon asleep.

~*~*~

I woke up with Hunter still on me. The kittens were curled up on Hunter and me. I gently shook Hunter. "Whrytsbdf...." He mumbled. "C'mon, buddy. Time to wake up." I said. He grumbled and stretched. He made cute snaking noises and got up.

The kittens mewed in protest as their warmth supplier left them, then they suddenly purred as I let them play with my tail. "I'm hungy." He said. "Alright, I'd go to the kitchen with you, but then I'd have to deal with the wrath of the three kittens." I joked.

He giggled and went out. I sat there for a long time. "VIOLENA!!" A male voice yelled in a sing-songy voice. I gulped and began to shake. I raced out of the room and downstairs to mine and Neka's room. Neka was dooing yoga and the room was freezing! "What is it..?" She asked.

"Gah! It's so cold in here! Anyway, one of the boys is after me. If it's the pervert, I won't survive. If it's the mating monster, I won't survive. If it's strange boy, I WON"T SURVIVE!" I shouted. "I know Max is the perv, Conner is the mating monster. So... Why is Jake weird?" She asked me, sitting on her mat.

"Ever since I told him we could be REALLY, REALLY good friends, his wolf has practically taken him over." I sighed and sat next to her.
"He looooooooooooooves you!" She said in a sing songy voice. "No, he doesn't. All of them are just lusting over me. That's it." I sighed and went out to the garden. She followed. "No. Jake has never acted like that. He loves you." She said with a poker face.

"Sure, if he loves me, then, I'm Neko royalty." I deadpanned. She gave me a poker face. "Whelp, I'm just saying you need to open your eyes. He's your MATE for God's sake and you don't even realize it." She said.

"Neka, I feel a pull to all three of them. Mates can act differently than others. Jake is sweet, Max is.... touchy, and Conner likes mating. All different, all I feel a pull to." I sighed. "No. It's Jake. You're just.. Blind..." She walked inside, seeming angry.

"Well, hello, runt." An icy voice said in my ear. I turned to look at a well built, icy eyed, man. He looked like what you'd imagine Prince Charming to look like, but his aura emating from him was sending chills down my back. And not the good kind.

"Now, I presume you'll come with me peacefully unless you want your little family in there hurt." He growled. I was frozen in fear and could barely manage to nod my head. "Good." He gripped my wrist a little too tight and I was suddenly knocked out cold.

~*~*~

When I woke up, I heard voices. I tried to move my hands but I felt something cold and metallic hold me back. Chains. But I felt soemthing soft beneath my back. Almost like silk. I opened my eyes and looked around the room.

I was chained up to a king sized bed that had silk sheets, silk covered pillows, the pink curtains were made of silk, basically, this looked like a princess's room.....

Oh! This soooooooooooooooooooooo isn't funny! Neka was behind all of this to prove a point, wasn't she? I said that if Jake loved me, I was Neko royalty, and here she is, trying to fool me into thinking I am!

"Neka, if you're up to this, I am soo going to get you back!" I shouted. "Sorry, your highness, your little friend isn't here." An icy male voice said. I looked to see the same guy from before standing in the doorway. "The jig is up, Neka!"

He tisked at me. "Still not believing reality, I see. Maybe this'll help you." He pulled out a crumbled picture that looked at least 16 almost 17 years old. He held it in front of my face. In it was a man and woman in very elegant clothes, the woman holding a baby.

The woman looked a lot like me and the man had my eyes. The man also had a mark on his neck. A cresent moon. The woman was wearing a necklace shaped just like it.

And just like my necklace.

There was a man and woman at there sides, too. They looked just like Russel, Mirabella, and the young version of the boys after my heart. I looked at the date at the bottom of the picture. It was taken 16 years ago, a few weeks after my birthday. "Wh-What?" I asked in shock.

"Your parents, and the Alphas you were living with." He told me, a slight sly smirk on his face. "What about Neka..?" I asked. He shrugged. "She wasn't there for the photo. She was on vacation with her aunt. Did I mention you two are sisters?" He asked. I almost choked on my own spit. "Wait, WHAT?" I asked.

"Neka. Is. Your. Sister." He said slowly. "I would kick you in the face, but I can't. " I growled. He chuckled. "Silly, naive, stupid little girl." He muttered. I sighed. Then a scent hit me. Neka's.

A Neko RomaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara