I fell in love with my gay best friend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 18

Tommy

They started laughing. Someone walked in and it was Austin. He whispered something to Abby’s father and sneered at me.

“Get rid of him.”

“No please! I promise I won’t say anything!” I tried getting out of the rope but all I end up doing was cutting my wrists. I was hit in the head hard and went unconscious.

Abby

I couldn’t sleep. I wish I can reverse time and go back to where I was laying in Erick’s arm. Safe and Loved. Well I don’t know if he loves me or not. I got up from bed and headed to the kitchen, but stopped at the door when I heard my uncle talking.

“WHAT! How long ago? Why didn’t you inform me! He could be dead.” there was a long pause.

“He is? Okay follow him. Where is your location at now?” I heard the snap of the phone. I walked into the living room. My uncle was on his phone again.

“Grace, I need to report a kidnapping.” silence.

“Tommy Miller, 17. Kidnapper name is Joe Cooper.” I gasped. My uncle spun around and looked over a me.

“Last seen at wear house at seconded street and Botwell common road. The subject is armed and dangerous. Thanks.” he ended the call and turned his attention to me.

“Sweetheart I’m sorry but we have to go.” he pulled me into an embrace and whisper.

“I promise I’ll get them. Go get dressed.” he kissed my forehead. I ran into my room put on some tennie shoes, grabbed my phone and back to the living room.

“I’m ready.”

“You didn’t change.”

“I don’t care if cops see me in this. It’s shorts and a tank. Now lets go.” The ride felt like it took days. We finally pulled into the back parking lot.

“Here wear this please.” he handed me his police rain coat. 

“Fine.” I ripped the coat out of his hands. We were at the police station in less then 5 minutes. It was quite energized for being so early in the morning.

“Paul. I need you to look after her.” he gave a quick nod. My uncle was out of the station  in a blink of a eye. I looked at Paul. I had meet him once before.

“You can stay in the break room.”

“I want to help. Please.”

“Sorry no can do.”

“But that’s my friend.”

“I’m sorry.” he pulled the seat out for me. I took the seat. I was pissed and tired. I hoped that Tommy was okay and alive. 

_______________

sorry it's so short. I'm having trouble adding to this story.