I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i\'m pregnant with his child! ch17

Tommy

My head was pounding. I can’t remember how I got here? I tried getting up but my hands were tried behind me and my feet were also bound. My mouth was taped. I looked round but it was hard to see because it was dark but I could make out I was in a room and the only thing in the room except for me was a chair. I started to panic I could hear voices coming from the next room. The voice were to low for me to hear what they were saying but I could tell they were guys. The door opened and The room became really bright. My eyes started to sting.

Abby

“Sorry it’s late.”

“Early but it’s fine you told me remember.”

“Did you have a nice time?

“Ya I’m going to miss him.”

“You can call him.”

“Ya I know. So what did you tell the school?”

“That your moving in with me because your mom is going to be gone for a while and they moved your classes to online classes.”

“Okay.”

“If you want to talk I’m here.”

“I know.....Do you have a girlfriend?”

“What?” That caught him by surprise

“Will there be a female coming over at anytime of the day or night?”

“No.” he answered to quickly.

“You know it’s okay with me to have a life or someone over.”  he mumbled something. The car ride wasn’t that long. My uncle parked in front an apartment building.

“You moved.”

“Yes I did.” He grabbed my things and I opened the door for him that entered into the lobby. He had an elevator that looked old fashion. The ones with gates and not a medal door. We got out of the elevator walked down the hall, and to his door. He was struggling to open the door and hold my things.

“Here, give me the keys.” I grabbed the keys from his hands, unlocked the door, and walked inside. I stood closely to one of the walls and my uncle came in turned on the light. This apartment was bigger then the other one.

“This is your room, there’s the bathroom, my bedroom, the living and the kitchen. I’n the morning well go to the grocery store.”

“Okay.” I grabbed my things from him and went to my room. 

Tommy

“Who are you?”

“That was the same question we were about to ask you.” One of the three guys asked.

“What do you want?”

“What were do you at the house?”

“What were you doing?”

“Look kid you don’t want to mess with us.”

“Well to bad I’m not answering any of your questions.” the guy to my right punch me across my face.

“Well?” I sat there staring up at them.

“Bad choice.” It was a bad choice because they decided to punch and beat the answer out of me. The door opened and a older man came in.

“Stop.” the guys took a step back.

“Are you Abby’s boyfriend.”

“What is it to you.” I spit blood at his feet.

“She my daughter.” He pulled a knife out and held it to my throat.

“Where is she.”

“I don’t know! I went over to check out if she was okay?”

“Why wouldn’t she be.”

“Because I’m guessing you were the one who left her that present.” he smiled.

“Who are you?”

“Her friend.”

“Well if you are her friend then you would know who she was dating.”

“I don’t.”

“You need to quiet lying to me.” he tilt he head a bit an one of his guy brought out a gun and pointed it to my head. I shut my eyes

“I didn’t know she was dating until I saw the picture! You know more then I do please don’t kill me!”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry is short.

hope you like!

comment vote :)