I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch13

Abby

Are bodies were so close it was hard to tell were his body started and where my end. My head laid on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Your mom is going to come home soon."

"But i want to stay longer." he sounded like a child. i giggled. i leand over on top of him.

"How about you help me in the shower?" i kissed him. we climb out of the bed then we heard the front door close.

"Erick?" we froze.

"Shit." Erick muttered. i grabbed his boxers and threw them at him while i ran into this bathroom. i was glad he had a connecting bathroom. i covered myself with a towel. i heard a knock on the door. Erick and his mom were talking. they were talking just high enough for me to hear.

"Hey sweety."

"Hi mom."

"I'm sorry but i have to leave. i have an interview."

"That's great mom. Oh Abby is going to stay with us to night. is that oaky?"

"Of course. why so sudden?"

"Some one broke into her house."

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine. she's talking with her uncle there making arrangements for her to stay with him for a while."

"Okay right after the interview i'll by the grocery and pick up some ingredients for chicken alfredo. i know that's her favorite."

"Okay mom."

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye." i heard the door close. moments later Erick appeared.

"She's gone." he gave me a kiss. we took a long hot pleasureful shower. when we were done Erick wrapped a towel around me then wrapped his arms around me. we walked step to step and body to body into his room. after we changed we changed his sheets, well i did.

"Why are you changing my sheets?" he was leaning against the wall.

"I'm changing your sheets because we are clean and we did it on your bed and i don't know what else you do on this especially  what you do by yourself." i smiled. we heard the front door trying to be open.

"Is someone trying to break inside?" the door stop shaking. i saw someone past his window."

"Oh my god there's someone out there." i whispered. he walked out of thr room.

"What are you doing!" i hissed. he didn't answer. i followed him into the kitchen. someone was trying to open the sliding glass door. the curtains was covering are view. Erick grabbed a knife from the sink. i continue to follow him. he push back the curtain. there was a guy looking threw the plants. Erick handed me the knife.

"Idiot!" he slammed his hand agains the glass. the guy spun around. Erick up locked the door.

"What are you doing!"

"It's fine." he open the door walked over to the stranger and gave him a huge.

"Your an idiot! you could of just knocked at the front door." i was so confused. the breaking in in 1 day was getting to me. my heart was racing. i didn't feel good. oh i was going to throw up. i dropped the knife.

"Excuse me." i ran into his bathroom and threw up and because i haven't eaten in 2 days or so i was dry heaving.

"Abby?"

"I'll be right out." i flushed and rinsed my mouth at the sink. i just wanted to go to bed. i stepped out to fine Erick and the stranger.

"Sorry about that. hi my name is Abby it's nice to meet you."