Epilogue

"So you guys finally have 3 months of being an official couple?" Taehyung asked.

"Mhm" said jungkook as he kissed yoongi in the cheek.

"Congrats " Jimin replied as he giggled becuase tae was kissing his neck from the back

"Thanks" replied yoongi. 

3 months passed real quick. Guess when you're with someone that treats you right time passes by quickly.

"Okay everyone let's take a family photo" Hoseok said.

"By the way, one of yall should hook me up with someone since everyone in the group except me has a boyfriend."

They were currently in a cruise ship. Enjoying the summer and well Jin wanted his honeymoon with namjoon in a cruise traveling around the world. And the rest decided to tag along.

"Okay maybe" said Jin as he got ready for the photo. Making sure to show of his ring along with namjoons.

"I can take the photo for you." a short blonde man offered.

"Oh yes,thank you.What's your name?" Asked hoseok as he gave him the camera.

"Jackson wang" he replied.

"Oh okay, well thanks jackson!" hoseok smiled as he scurried off to his friends. Getting in position.

"Say cheese" Jackson said as the cliché photographer would say.

But the only one who said cheese was taehyung. Regardless he took the photo.

"Cute" Jackson whispered as he gave hoseok back his camera.

Lmao that's all. Namjin got married and everyone has a happily ever after . Thanks for reading :)