Chapter 2 : Date

"Aish your cute" Yoongi complimented him as he patted jungkooks hair.

"Oh I know" kook says smiling, no longer blushing

"Oops never mind, you're lame" Yoongi says as scrunches him nose cutely.

"Lame maybe, but it doesn't mean I'm not cute" jungkook replied as he winked at yoongs

Yoongi slightly blushed and mumbled over his words. "Yeah yeah whatever"

"Let's go to go-karts" jungkook changed the topic and yoongi happily complied with a curt nodd. A few people stared at them since they were holding hands.

"Hey, um-" Yoongi spoke up as he noticed the harsh stares.

"What's up " jungkook replied, looking straight ahead. Not really noticing the stares.

"Um, people are staring maybe-" Yoongi tippy toed as he whispered into jungkook's ear.

He got cut off though, jungkook  put his finger on yoongi's soft pink lips.

"Who cares"
Is all jungkook says with a small smile as he gently squeezed their hands.

After that he continues to drag a shy yoongi to the go kart thing.
When they get there there's a huge line and that makes yoongi alone be lazy and want to go to another attraction.

"The line is too long " Yoongi complained

"Just wait babe" the taller says

Yoongi sighs and wraps his arms around him and buries his face in kooks chest so he could hide his never ending blush.

~~~

Soon enough they got to go on the go- karts. They got in seperate karts but they were side by side.
And in fact they were also the ones in front of the lines.

To be honest yoongi was a bit nervous. Since there was this one time that namjoon crashed into him during a go-kart race.
But he just shrugged it off and tried focusing that driving a car is way harder then driving a go-kart, and we'll he drives a car soo nothing to fear right ?

"Get ready to loose Yoongi-ah" jungkook says as he revevs the go kart. The instructor heard him and told him to not do it again. Yoongs silently laughed as the instructor was finishing up the instructions.

"If anyone who is going to loose is you" Yoongi cutely replied and sticked out his tounge.

"Not on my watch" he says as the announcement starts to count down to 1.

"7, 6, 5,"

"Hey kookie"

"4,3 "

"What's up sugar lips"

"First of all we haven't even kissed" Yoongi  Retorted with a light blush but continued anyways

"3 ,2 "

"Second of all I'll suck your dick If you let me win" yoongs yelled quickly.

"1"

As soon as 1 was announced yoongi stepped on the gas quickly and left kookie behind. His blush was more evident now, since his own words were a bit too vulgar but he wanted to win anyway.

××××××××××××××

The first lap was just him concentrating on not crashing but the rest was fun.
At some point jungkook catched up, but it was too loud to talk to each other. He soon over took yoongi ,  but he didn't bother to catch up.
Soon enough the last lap was announced. Yoongi sighed and slowed down. They all finished parking  and got off.
For a moment there yoongi  was scared that he  wouldn't be able to take his seat belt off, but he did it as the big boy he is.
< cringes >