Chapter 6 - Bonjour France!

CHAPTER 6 - BONJOUR FRANCE

*November 17, 2019*

Charlie's POV

I was the first to wake up. I will wake everybody else up, as always 'cause it's my job. I am an alarm clock. :P I stood up but still by my seat and tried to wake them up.

"Wake up guys! We're here. It's 10:45 pm," I said.

Kim's POV

So, we touched down France. As I woke up, I saw Harry taking a picture of me. The others also woke up, one by one.

"Haz. What was that for?" I asked trying to get his phone.

"Oh, it's nothing," he removed the phone from my grip.

"You! Let me see," I kept on trying to get it from him.

"No, it's a secret," he removed it from my hand again.

"Come on. I'll just check it out," I insisted, kind of giving up.

"I took the picture," Harry emphasized the 'I'.

"Well, I am in the picture," I kept on persisting.

"Ok. Ok. I'll let you see," he gave up. Haha.

Charlie's POV

"Oh yeah. We'll go to the Hotel Baltimore Paris," Liam added to what I said, as he stood up and about to walk out.

"Yeah. We'll go to the hotel. Wake up. Wait wait wait. Bro, come here please," I said as he went back to his seat beside me and sat with me.

"How much is it per night there?" I whispered to him.

"€185, I think," he answered. What? Is he serious?

"Woah, €185? Sorry, bro, I can't afford that now. Even if I had the money, I won't," I said. But seriously, even if I had a lot of money, I wouldn't spend €185 on just a night in a hotel.

"We'll pay for you," he suggested.

"No, don't," I rejected. I don't want to owe them THAT much money. They're one of the most famous bands I know and the idea of them treating me is not reasonable.

"It's alright," he insisted.

"Not for me. I don't feel comfortable thinking that I really owe you a lot."

"You don't have to pay us back."

"Wow, bro. That's too much already. I'll just stay in the um….Eiffel Rive…uh….Eiffel Rive Gauche Hotel. It's €30. I think I can accept that."

"I'll go there with you."

What is Liam doing? He doesn't have to. This is already embarrassing. I don't want people to think that I'm a favorite or an apple of someone's eye. It would seem like I'm such an attention-seeker.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I promised that I'll help in keeping you safe. It might be dangerous."

"What's up?" Kim overheard us talking. Well, not really 'overheard'. She probably just saw us talking about a big matter. Everybody else looked at us, too, afterwards.

"It's nothing. I'm just talking to Liam about the hotel. No biggy."

"She says that she wants to stay in another hotel," Liam admitted. Why did he say that?

"I'll go with you," Kim said.

"If Liam will go, count me in," Niall added.

"Okay guys, we'll all stay there in that hotel. I hope no one would disagree. We should be able to enjoy this trip together, ok?" Eleanor said.

"Seriously guys, you don't have to. The management won't allow you," I insisted. I don't want them to take pity on me. And me, being the reason of the changing of plans of a massive band is one of the last things on my list. I'm not that young anymore. I can stay in the hotel by myself. I'm already 18, and about to turn 19 in a few days.

"Don't think about it anymore. Let's just go pack up and prepare. =)" Louis said, letting me know that it's really fine with them.

"I'll just tell them." Zayn smiled.

"I just don't want to spend too much, ok? I'm not the type who...'" I said.

"It's alright. We understand.: )" Zayn stopped me from continuing what I was saying.

Wow. What just happened? Now, everyone hates me for being a brat. I didn't even intend to make a scene. I was just being honest. :( All of us went down the plane.