Chapter 1 - For The First Time

CHAPTER 1 - FOR THE FIRST TIME

Author's Note: HEY GUYS. I'VE POSTED THIS BEFORE BUT I MADE SOME CHANGES. I REALLY HOPE YOU'D LOVE THIS BOOK 'CAUSE MY BEST FRIEND AND I REALLY WORKED HARD FOR THIS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. :)) AS THEY SAY, HARD WORK PAYS OFF. SO I REALLY WISH YOU'D ENJOY THE CHAPTERS AND HAVE THOSE BUTTERFLIES IN EVERY CHAPTER. :))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kimmy Michelle O' Donnell and Charlie Keith Larkin are both 18 years old. They are currently working because they finished 12th grade already. But they went to separate colleges to master their ambition. They've been friends since 1st grade. They've been fans of the same bands, actors, and personalities.

Charlie's POV

"OH HAPPY DAY! OH HAPPY DAY!" I was outside and I began dancing in really crazy ways like I'm a monkey that just got out of a cage after a long time. I was jumping and screaming. My heart was pounding really fast and I just can't believe what just happened until my phone beeped repeatedly. I realized that it was 11:30 pm and Kim was waiting outside for me.

"What just happened and you're acting like a crazy person who's supposed to be in rehab?" she asked me, as I hugged her so so tight. She's clueless about everything and I just told her the story as we got into the car.

Okay, so here's how I ended up a weirdo.

I have a friend in church who is a model. She was chosen to represent the Philippines in the Miss Universe contest and she really got some VIP treatment most of the time. She receives clothes from the brands she advertises. She attends exclusive events. And she gets concert tickets. Because she was completely aware that I was a HUGE fan of One Direction, she knew that the words 'HUGE' and 'HARDCORE' are complete understatements of the century, she invited me to go with her. And of course, I accepted. I had to grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and if I did, my dreams will start to become reality. My best friend Kim's family is kind of wealthy, so, she was able to earn just enough to buy a ticket for the portion of the crowd that is second to the nearest to the stage. My seat was for the same, too, and the very generous friend of mine was sitting right in front. At the closest spot where they can see the drops of their sweat, the small dirt on their shoes. I mean, you get the point.

The next night, we were already at the arena and it was my first time there. Tons of people were already sitting and waiting where they are. About a thousand girls and guys were already preparing themselves for the best night of their lives. Good thing, our seats were reserved. After Kim and I waited for about an hour 'til the concert starts, the lights were dimmed and the screen was already presenting the names of the opening acts. I didn't really know the band a lot but their performance was great. Their songs were really catchy.

Then, the time came when it was One Direction's turn to sing to us. Gosh, my thighs went up in flames. I wanted to fall right at that second. But no. I shouldn't. I stopped myself. I cannot miss this VERY VERY SUPER DUPER MEGA IMPORTANT event in my life.

So, they started off with Best Song Ever. I was, like, OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I'M SEEING AND HEARING THEM LIVE, SINGING MY FAVORITE SONG IN THEIR MIDNIGHT MEMORIES ALBUM! I couldn't contain this to myself, so I screamed my heart out and I was almost about to fall down due to the loss of energy in my body. My whole self was screaming away everything in me that could help me stand still. Good thing, Kim was there and catched me. She told me to sit down first. I kept on telling her that I won't 'cause boy, I'm having the time of my life! But she insisted and when she insists, I'm always defeated by her authority. She's one week older.