Chapter 5 - An Old Friend

CHAPTER 5 - AN OLD FRIEND

Kimmy's POV

As Charles was observing the lads as they practiced in a circle with their guitar (the seats were just at the back which gave a lot of space in front) and ate the Chocnut, which is bad for their throats but they insisted, Eleanor and I were just talking about life, how we are and what we did throughout the month. Then, someone suddenly texted me. I read it and...

"Yo Charles! Come here," I called her.

"Yeah?"

"Alex told me that he texted you."

"Alex? As in Alex Pettyfer? Srsly?"

"Yeah. Check your phone."

"Ok."

"Who's he?" Eleanor asked.

"Our friend from Britain."

"Oh, ok. Tell me about him."

"Sure," I started storytelling how we became friends with Alex.

"Lads, I'll go get some water. Need anything?" Charlie said as she stood up and brushed her pants.

"I think we're ok," Harry said as he smiled and put his two thumbs up.

"Oh wait, I do need something," Niall said all of a sudden.

"What?" Charles turned to him and everyone waited for his answer.

"You."

"Haha Niall. Nice joke." Charlie looked at him with sarcasm. We all laughed. Hahaha. Niall looked serious, like he really meant it, which added humor to that! Hahaha!

"Uh, I'll get some water," Liam interrupted, about to stand up.

"No, you won't. I'll get it," Charles stopped him.

Charlie's POV

While I was going to the place where you get the water bottles, I received his text message! This was how our conversation went:

"Hey Charles! :)" Alex greeted.

"Yow Alex! Why did you suddenly text? :P it's been awhile."

"I'm just bored and decided to text people. How are ya? :\"

I was walking back to the boys.

"Just fine. You? Still in England?"

"Actually, no. Here in France for a vacation. :P"

"Weird. O.O"

I gave Liam his water bottle and saw Alex's reply.

"Weird? Why?"

"Kimmy and I are on our way there."

"France? With who?"

"Guess. They're 5 amazing boys."

"1D? :) You going to the Eiffel Tower?"

I smiled and asked Liam about what Alex just said.

"Liam said yes. :)" I replied to Alex.

"Nice. I am currently staying somewhere near it. We'll just meet there."

"Sure. We'll arrive in about 7 hours. :P"

"Ok. See you then."

"Yeah. Bye. :)"

"Take care. Bye. :)"

What a coincidence. He is in France for a vacation. I miss him already. We're actually kind of close. Alex is just someone I recently met. We became friends 3 or 4 months ago. He tweeted that he'll be in Florida for a couple of months. I replied to him, of course. He saw my tweet which says that I was going to visit my relatives there and then I knew that he already met my relatives...His father was friends with my uncle. We video-called one time and it was really him. We met there in the US where I also met with my aunts, uncles and cousins. This will be fun!

"Hey sis," Liam began.

"Yeah?" I asked him, keeping my phone in my pocket.

"Who was that?"

"It was Alex."

"Haven't heard from him from the past weeks."

"Yeah. I know right, " I yawned. I feel kind of sleepy. My eyes can't stay open anymore.

"Hey guys. I love spending time y'all. But my eyes are kinda tired now," I expressed.

"Yeah. Ok. It's alright," Liam approved.

"Aren't you lads kinda knackered, too? You can rest, too now if you want. I think your practice is good enough. Just a suggestion, okay? It' fine if you want to stay up," I suggested.

"Yeah, guys. Why don't you take a rest first until we land?" Eleanor supported.

"If you say so," Louis said, standing up, meeting his hands with Eleanor's. Aww, they're so sweet.

"Yeah. I think we should. Come on, bro," Liam invited the others.

So, every one of us went back to our seats.

"Good night guys," I looked at them.

"Good night," the rest responded.