Prologue

*Blackwater Ridge, Lost Creek, Colorado*

Crickets chirp, branches break, and other small noises occur throughout the shady woods. With all the noises, two boys named Brad and Gary, still don't look away from their video games. Fast, footsteps race across the forest floor, near the blue tent. In the other tent, the third boy named Tommy Collins holds up his camcorder to record a message to his family back home, Haley and Ben. The red light blinked once, then twice, and he started the message.

"Hey guys! It's great up here! I really should take you up here! Love you both! Bye!" Tommy beamed and he turned off the camcorder.

Brad looks over at Gary and says," You keep on winning, you have to be cheating."

Gary smiles and says," Nope, you just suck."

Brad shakes his head in annoyment and closes his Nintendo.

"Hey! Why did you turn it off? I was about to celebrate my victory!"

Brad get up and unzips the tent and answered,"Nature calls."

Brad walks near a tree and goes to the restroom. He suddenly notices fast footsteps, and decides to check it out. Back at camp, Gary and Tommy hear Brad's scream shoot out from the silence. Gary gets nervous and calls for Brad.

"Brad!? C'mon Brad! Stop playing jokes, I thought we made a deal to stop playing pranks."

Silence.

"Brad?! Brad! Are you alright?!" Gary screamed, a puff of smoke coming from his mouth, from the cold night.

Tommy decides it would be best to let Gary on this one, since it WAS his "roommate." Tommy lays his head softly on his pillow that's connected to his sleeping bag. Few minutes later, Tommy hears another scream, and guesses that was Gary. He gets up, alert. He waited for the intruder to come, but there was just silence. Then all of a sudden a claw rips through the tent grabbing Tommy.

A/N

So this is the beginning of Wendigo, I hope you liked it! I can describe more clearly for you, but I mean it's hard. You know? So, have any questions on the first book or with this book so far? *Remember I can't answer spoilers to the story, and if you already know what happens, please DON'T TELL anyone, ok? I might put this scene or a little trailer for this chapter, but I don't know I'll think about it. I will put a picture though. Please put this book on your reading list and vote on it! Also, PLEASE, PLEASE, comment! I need FEEDBACK! PLEASE! Ok, enough of that... I know this is a short chapter, but I mean it is the prologue, it can't be that long... I will post more though, my winter break starts this Friday, December, 19th 2013! So, yeah CAN'T WAIT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TowbVR1O_Z8 (That is the video I wanted you guys to watch, it wouldn't load on my computer...

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

ADD!

READ!