BONUS - Most Amazing Boyfriend

"Kevin!"

"Ashton!"

"Have I ever told you that you're the most amazing boyfriend to have ever graced earth with your presence?"

"Last time I checked, no you have never said those words to me."

"*gasp* How couldn't I? Well, I'm telling you now! You're the most amazing boyfriend on earth, Kevin."

"Wow, it feels so great to hear you say that. Thank you, my sweet girlfriend."

"I even brought you something! Look!"

"Whoa! My coffee! But where did you get a cup..that big. What's the reason behind all this affection, huh?"

"You wound me, Kevin! Can't I simply show my affection towards my amazing boyfriend, randomly?"

"You can, but I know you better than that. Are you down with a fever or something? But you don't look ill. Oh, god! Don't tell me you hit your head somewhere! Oh, maybe you're a long lost twin of Ashton. –"

"Alright, I get it! Fine! I need a tiny favor from you."

"I knew it. So, exactly how tiny it is?"

"Microscopic tiny. It's so tiny that even an ant would look gigantic in front of it."

"Well, let's hear it out."

"So, the thing is... Actually I want... You know.."

"I'm waiting.."

"I WANT YOU TO MEET TO MY PARENTS!"

"YOU WHAT?! This is hilarious!!"

"It's not."

"Of course, it is! I have to give it to you, that was an awesome joke!"

"I'm serious!"

"The person you're trying to reach has been sent to moon for a secret mission. He won't be coming back until the next century. Thank you for your time. GOODBYE!"

"..."

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THOSE BIG INNOCENT EYES! IT WON'T WORK, I'M TELLING YOU! .... Screw my life! Fine, I'll meet them."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best, Kevin!"

*hits forehead on the table*

***
Don't you guys agree with Ashton? ;) :D