18

"Good Evening!-"

"FINALLY!"

"..."

"If you didn't come back today, I would've filed a report for missing person! You didn't come to your job for three days! THREE!"

"I was out of town. And you're overreacting. It was just three days, that's not a long time."

"NOT A LONG TIME? It sure felt like THREE MONTHS when I have to talk to that crazy friend of yours!"

"Her name is Char and she's not crazy!"

"You're in denial! Man, I'd have gone crazy myself if I had to endure talking to her for just one more day!"

"But I'm here now!"

"A little warning would be nice from next time."

"Alright, I'll warn you next time."

"Even better, give me your cell number!"

"Um.."

"I mean, it's fine if you don't want to."

"Are you calling from your cell phone, right now?"

"Yeah!"

"I'll text you from my number."

"Okay."

"...Sent!"

"*Ping*...Got it!"

"So, same order?"

"You even have to ask after such a long time? And make it two this time. One cup for you too."

"Why?"

"Because I'm so relieved that you're back so, yeah! I would have cheered with you but I have to be somewhere else right now! But we'll have coffee together when we meet."

"Um, I didn't think you'd want to meet me."

"Of course, I do! Why wouldn't I want to meet you? You're my friend"

"Bec-"

"Dude, hurry up!"

"1 minute! Sorry A, I gotta go! I'll talk to you later, yeah? Bye!"

*beep beep*

"Because I don't think you'd want to remain my friend after meeting me."