Chapter Four

4

Grasping Onto Growth

The whole week had passed by absurdly fast. Me being a YG Trainee was gradually sinking in. The week had been entirely hectic for me. I had to complete a whole dance, and I had just almost finished teaching the steps to the girls. We were nearly done, and all it took was a couple more practices. I admit that this task had me worn out. I hadn't been eating or sleeping well. In fact, I haven't gotten any sleep at all. I was insanely paranoid and spent most of my hours in the dance studio, and whenever I had free time I would exercise at the gym so my body was in condition.

It was the day of the evaluation, but I didn't want to wake any of the girls up so early since they were exhausted from practicing last night. I had decided to go the dance studio like I usually do at this time of day. I had gotten to the YG Trainee Building around 6am. I entered our dance room, and was surprised to see a moring-faced Bobby. 

"I knew you'd be here." he smiled, running towards me. 

"Good morning," I greeted him. "what brings you here?"

"Have you eaten yet?"

"A bit," I lied.

"Nonsense," he snickered, "Hanbin and I were just about to go eat together. Thought maybe you'd want to come along."

I thought I deserved a bit of time off from all the work, and I also needed something to eat. I hadn't had a good meal in a long time. I allowed myself to go in the condition of having to get back as soon as possible. "Sounds good." I agreed.

He grinned at me, feeling relieved, then we both made our way to the lounge where Hanbin had been waiting for us. I greeted the uneasy looking leader and he returned a shy smile. The three of us snuck out from the back again, and this time we had decided to go to a convenient store nearby. It seemed as if the boys were low on cash this week.

We hurried to the noodles aisle and scanned for something we wanted to eat.

"Ah~ This is it!" Bobby said, pulling out three cups of beef flavored noodles.

"Not that!" Hanbin said, grabbing one cup from Bobby's hands. He quickly replaced it with a seafood flavored one.

"Seafood?" Bobby looked weirded out.

"Yeah.. I like seafood flavor!"

I just chuckled in the background, realizing that Hanbin was actually the first person I've met that liked seafood, when I just hate it. The both of them noticed me, and bobby smirked, "You want seafood flavor too?"

"Uhh... It's alright." I shook my head, trying to sound polite, "I'm fine with just the..."

"You should try it!" Hanbin insisted.

I let out an uneasy face and Bobby seemed to have caught on, "싫어? (Don't want to?)" he asked, and I'm so freaking thankful he did. I slowly shook my head and he laughed, "Got it!"

Just after we had gotten our drinks, we headed to the counter. The three of us looked at each other, wondering who was going to pay for everything, then out of nowhere bobby had came up with the silliest solution. "가위 바위 보?! (rock, paper, scissors)" he laughed.

"콜! (call!)" Hanbin shot, looking determined.

"Wait," I was confused, "What..?"

"Rock...." Bobby started, "...paper...."