Chapter Eight

8

Second Chances

This chapter will contain a first person's and third person's POV

*Bobby

"Yes! A new addition to my collection!" I shrieked, posing with my now owned hat.

Mino stood there looking at me, almost looking very concerned.
"How many do you own now?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows. 

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I lost count, but probably forty-seven including this one."

His mouth hung wide open to my reply, "That's still a lot! I mean, I have only fifteen!"

I wasn't oblivious. I was definitely aware of the fact that I spend too much money on hats. There was an instance that I starved for the last week of a month because I splurged on three.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel an ounce of shame after Mino expressed his concern. I made sure we left the store as soon as I was handed the receipt. 

 "Where did they say they were again?" Mino asked, slightly worried.

"I really don't remember," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. 

I quickly reached into my pocket for my phone and dialed Junhoe. I wouldn't normally call Junhoe. In fact, we're the least close in the group, but I knew he went off with Sora. Did I want to see her? I always do.

 He had picked up after a few rings, saying that they were the salon next to Etude House. I cut of the call and told Mino where they were. He stood still, glaring at me with a teasing look on his face, "Who's he with again?" 

I immediately knew he was poking some fun at me. He had always teased me about Sora, sometimes I like it, but most of the time, I find it painful just remembering what had happened. I let out a frustrated sigh and stared him down intensely. I wasn't the type to scare a hyung but when it came to stuff like this, he always allowed me to act all tough and defensive. 

He tried to hold back from laughing, "You should see your face right now!"

"W-what's up w-with my face?" I asked, stuttering. I was almost about to get riled up. 

"Who's he with?" he asked again, smirking. He kept pushing it. 

I let out another sigh and brushed my palm across my face. "He's with Sora." I finally said.

"With who?" Mino pestered me some more.