chapter 16

Looking at the alarm clock, Nandini jumped out of the bed. The clock was showing exactly 10:00 am in the morning.
Nandini ( screaming sleepily ) : Manik. ...its 10 '0 clock. ....tum ne mujhe bulaya kyon nehin? ????.....I am late! !!!!
When Nandini realised the fact that there was no one, except her in the bedroom, she came out of there.
Rushing down the stairs, she was stopped by one of the servant's.
Servant : Nandini beta. ...sambhal ke! !!!!
Nandini ( Impatiently ): Manik kaha hai kaka? ?????
Servant : beta. ...Manik baba toh aaj jaldi Chale gaye. ...keh rahe the ki aapka koi assignment submit karna hai
Nandini : ussne mujhe bulaya kyon nehin? ????
Servant : aap gehri neeind mein thi issliye. ....Manik baba ne aaj aapko college jane se manna kiya hai! !!!.....aur kaha hai ki aap time pein aapna medicine kha lena! !!
Nandini ( depressed ): akele main ghar mein sara din kya karungi? ????
Saying this Nandini headed towards her bedroom.
After spending exactly one hour in the bathroom ,Nandini came out to get dressed up.
After rummaging through her wardrobe, she was not satisfied. Instinctively, Nandini opened Maniks wardrobe.
Running her hand through his clothes, Nandini's eyes fell on Maniks white shirt . She took it out and decided to wear it.
Nandini wore her black hot pants ,which got coverd under Maniks oversized white shirt and tied her hair in a bun. Satisfied with her look, Nandini decided to spend her rest of the time by eating something.
Nandini ( pov ) : kitne dinno ke baad. ...I am going to visit the kitchen. ....gosh. ...Manik toh mujhe kitchen mein aane hi nehin deta. ....pataa nehin kaun sa monster chupa hai waha pein! !!....waise mere life ka sabse bada monster toh woh khud hai! !!!!!.....monkey Manik! !!!

Getting out of the car, Manik asked Cabir to park the car and left Navya with him.
Today had been a busy day for Manik, due to the preparations of the 'Talent Hunt '. He was fully exhausted.
Manik ( pov ) : I hope she is not angry. ....itna busy tha aaj ki usse ek message taak nehin kar paya. ...shayaad ussne time se medicine kha liya hoga aur ab rest kar rahi hogi. ....usske leg's. ...I hope aaj better feel kar rahi hogi! !!!!
Manik was straight away heading the stairs, to go to his bedroom, when his mobile slipped off, from his hands. Manik bended to pick his mobile. Instinctively, looked at the discretion of the kitchen.
Manik saw, someone's leg's and realised it was Nandini's bandaged leg.
Manik ( confused ) ( pov ) : yeh. ..Nandini kitchen mein kya kar rahi hai? ???
Raising his eyes a little bit, Maniks face turned red. He realised that it was Nandini's bare leg's, she was just wearing his white shirt. Manik immediately looked at the opposite direction.
Manik ( pov ) : what the heck! !!!!.....why isn't she wearing anything? ????.....oh shit! ! ! ......Cabir and Navya! !!!!
Getting up on his feet, Manik literally ran away from there.
Coming out of the door, Manik blocked it, by spreading his arms on time, as Cabir and Navya were about to enter.
Cabir and Navya looked at each other, confusedly.
Cabir : tu yeh. ...door se chipaak ke khada hai? ????.....yeh teri Nandini nehin hai! !!!!
Manik : tumlog. ..ab ghar jao
Cabir : tu bhul gaya hai kya. ...hum Nandini se milne aye hai! !!!!
Manik : woh abhi soo rahi hai. ...tumlog jao
Cabir tries to get inside. But Manik was standing ramrod, in front of the door.
Cabir : kam se kam ek glass pani toh peela de
Manik : raaste mein peeleena. ...sirf pani kyon. ..tum dono coffee peeleena. ....you both can go on a coffee date! !!!
Listening to this, Cabir gave him, his I - am - gonna - kill - you - look. Manik realised what he had just said. But not at all regretting his actions, Manik ignored Cabir's glare.
Whereas Navya was blushing hard.
Cabir ( feeling shy ): let's go Navya. ...Manik is really out of his senses!!!!!
Saying this, they left and Manik took a breath of relief.
Getting inside the house, Manik realised that Nandini was still busy, doing something in the kitchen.
Manik ( pov ) : is she gone deaf? ??....kab se main ghar ke andar  bahar kar raha hu ....lekin inn madam ko toh. ..koi pharak hi nehin paddta. ....itne gusse mein hai kya? ???
Without uttering a word, Manik settled down on the sofa, from where ,he was able to get a clear view of Nandini's each and every action.
Nandini was busy in her own world . She danced around the kitchen, with a bowl in her hand, as if it was a ballroom.
Manik ( pov ) : isse aaj hua kya hai? ? ? ? .....why is she. ...all strange today. ...I mean. ..pehele bhi strange thi. ...par ab laagta hai. ......puri mental ho gayi hai! !!!!
Putting a spoon full of melted chocolate in her mouth, Nandini turned towards the direction of the sofa.
It was then, Manik realised that Nandini was busy listening to music on her head phones.
On seeing Manik, Nandini becomes a statue. Her eyes popped out and she was unable to gulp the chocolate in her mouth.
Manik stood up from the sofa and came towards her.
Rubbing the chocolate from one side of Nandini's lips, Manik licked his finger.
Manik : tasting pretty good! !!!
And he left

In the bedroom

Manik ( pov ) : that was close. ...Thank god. ...usske muh mein spoon tha. ...warna sawal pein sawal karti. ..kab aye? ???....kab se aise ghur rahe ho?????....mujhe bulaya kyon nehin? ??....etc. ...etc. ...aur pataa nehin kya -kya puchti. ...but seriously bacch gaya. ....warna Manik aaj toh tu jail mein hota. ...aapni hi wife ko ghurne ke jurm mein! !!!!!

In the kitchen

Nandini ( pov ) : yeh kab aya? ???....kab se yeh mujhe ghur raha hai? ??...mujhe bulaya kyon nehin? ????......yeh sofa pein baith ke kya kar raha tha? ????.....iss ke dimaag mein akhir chal kya raha hai? ?????

Note :-
Thank you everyone ,for reading my story and liking it so much.
I am really great full to all of you.

Manan ff :Be Mine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें