Chapter 6 - Freaking Cookies

He finally arrived. No injuries, fractures nor cover with blood. I opened the door frantically after I heard my doorbell and peeked through my peephole. David's presence fills my apartment of contentment and relief when he finally showed on my doorstep. Paper bags on hands, he take out some Chinese food for us tonight. He greeted me with a smile and a peck on both of my cheeks, he once said if he will only give me a peck on one side, the other cheek will surely be jealous.

He looks calmer than this afternoon when he replied to my text about him being late. The famous text from Aey got me alarmed thinking that she did something bad to him, perhaps I am truly full of paranoia, after what happened last week with that psycho burning stuff in front of our house.

Apart from his gorgeous messy blonde hair that every one on highschool is too tempted to run their hands on, those tantalizing light blue eyes that can compel you and probably be stuck in heaven, those sporty biceps showing under his semi fit black T-Shirt that can catch you when you fall and his kissable pair of sweet lips that can be your forever... gummy bears. Rawr.  My subconcious rawred, rant I meant.

After Aey and I broke up last month, we knew before then that our relationship won't last. Those last year of our relationship had been utterly rocky, I asked for space, she asked, then I did yet again and finally the decision had been made mutually. By then, the last 6 months of it was all for David. She does not know anything. I like him a lot and he has been courting me for that months hoping that we could have our own relationship, yet, Aey and I could have fixed ours. I would not though. I was exhausted.

We ate our dinner. Two Tsingtao; Chinese beer, the usual Ciaofan and Xiaomai for me and as for David a Japanese cuisine; Beef Ramen with extra spices. We ate every single food slowly taking our time together, giving each other a bite of every thing on the plate. I love these actions coming from him, his smile, caring thoughts and his caress that affects me, my inside specifically.

Final scheming of our thesis that we are about to present next week is almost done. It is 23:03 on my phone, I did not even felt time passed by so fast. With him. Of course. Clearing our thesis paraphernalias; pens and papers on the couch, laptops on our laps, more documents on the floor, stowing everything away in order and place it under the table.

Stretching out his arms above his head. "Done... Fi..na..lly..." He huffs while floating his legs through the thin air slightly touching the floor and stretches it.

I yawn, seeing him breakthrough of long hours of this "tragedy" thesis have my body reacts and responds. Stretching my arms sideways teasing him, stroking my right fist on his gentle face. "Yes! At last!".

He chuckles pulling my arm to his, made my body collides into his firm chest. "Agressive Ms. Hudson? I love that". He whispers on my ear while wrapping his hands on me. Making myself comfortable, placing my head on his chest. Luckily, my black leather sofa is kind of spacious we do not need to be like a six sardines in a can. Though, I would love that. Sure you do, you do. I push my thoughts on the back of my brain, I can not trust myself especially near him like this, anything I want to do now. I could regret it later. I hold my head up and look at his light blue eyes, those lips. Damn his hot.

"What?" He asks with confusion on his face.

"What... What?" Did I just said that out loud... That his hot?. Tell me no, please.

"I don't know, you... seem... indulge of something." Grinning, smug on his face is obvious.

"Haa teaser!, whatever!". I am blushing, I can feel my cheeks and my ears reaching its boiling point. Pulling away from him directing the attention to something else. "Dessert, Mr. Welsh?".

"Never thought you being nasty Ms. Hudson, you are seeking for an indulging dessert... out of me?". Smirk on his face is annoying yet astonishing, how he does that I do not know.

"Oh My God, you are annoying me now." I frown and huff at the same time. He is still looking at me seductively, narrowing his eyes to perfection yet his light blue eyes is still wild contrasting from the light. Spreading his arms to my couch wide open. Perhaps he is just good looking, he does not need to be trying hard too much. Punching his stomach lightly I groan "Can you please stop? don't you have any sweets? like for real". I smile like a lost puppy. Sitting properly, crossing my legs and gaze at him.

He winces on my punch and rubs his stomach for a while acting like it hurts, I know to myself he is just seeking for attention. "It hurts, you know? aaaah." I raise my eyebrow and aim at him again, he jumps on his feet towards the kitchen "Thought you'd never ask. Hungry? again?".

"I am" Simple response from me makes him smile genuinely. I love these simple acts that we make ourselves feel better through our simple thoughts.

He arrived with ice cream drumsticks, open it up for me and hold it out for me. He looked at me playfully and sighed "Look what I got you" he is smiling dearly towards me while handing me a packet of a fortune cookie.

" Wow, thought you forgot" I smile at him and pull his arms to give him a peck.

"Woah! I could give you every fortune cookie in the world if you would do that everytime." i giggle on his statement while he opens his packet and lick his ice cream, taking out his fortune phrase "words of wisdom" as I call it.  He slams the cookies on his ice cream and continues licking it. "What does yours say?".

"Well mine, says...  'Prepare yourself for something unexpected, you are bound to succeed if you try harder.' Haa haa very funny." I was thinking it could be our thesis or it might be something else.

"Well I think we just need to wait for the 'succeed' you already 'try harder'. Well well *drum rolls* let us see what is bound to happen to me... 'Honesty is the best policy'. Oh come on! That is boring."

"Well you are boring". I look at him imitating his signature smirk look.

"Am I now?, ha no you can't do it! You don't get to copy me Ms. Hudson!".

He pushes me on the other side of the couch making my body completely laying on it. I know what he is going to do, he is going to be on the top of me gaining control over me for all of his weight is pressed against mine and tickle me until  I cry. I hate it.

Before he get to be controlling me, I run towards the kitchen while he follows without any extra effort. The next thing i know, I am already wrap up on his arms and kissing him. Oh those freaking cookies work. Efficient and effective.

Veins throbbing all over my body transfusing every blood needs to be pumping, every fiber of me reacts on his presence in front of me, I am starving for him. Christ.