Chapter 2- Imaginary friend

I should be at Athēnaion Highschool right now attending my military training, Private school. My parents really believe in me, although I know to myself I would not make it in a year without failing a subject and I am so lucky that I have not yet repeated a year for being a lazy, stupid and ignorant girl. Baby girl.

I am just lazy as fuck! I know that. I am not adamant about it. I am on my junior military training for the whole year. I dont feel attending my training today since I am starting to feel that our senior officials has their own choices of whose going to replace their positions now, since they are friends with them. Favoritism. So what? How about the junior cadets who are really deserving to be promoted? It is just a waste of time!.

Here I am, laying on the bed with my angel. My angel who was sent down for me last year. I am looking at her beautiful face, pure and fresh even in the morning, that sun rays over her soft skin. She is just perfect. Caressing her light brown hair lying on her white pillow. Her lips, those pair of pink lips that I could kiss, bite, especially that bottom lip of hers that I could suck and lick that is meant for my mouth only.

I can not believe I am here beside her, on her bed. She is wearing her pair of red silky PJs and I am on my military uniform. Yes! I did woke up early in the morning, prepared myself to go to school. Showing my parents that I am a responsible pupil dealing with my studies like a normal highschool does. Fuck that!. Like I said, I am pissed of our senior cadets so what can I do? Of course, I live life and went straight here to Aey's house.

She finally moves awake, she faces me and opens her sleepy eyes with surprise. I love seeing her surprise, surprised or surprise-ish. She hugs me, tight. "Good morning little sleepyhead" I greet her with a tad touch on her nose. She gives me a small smile while wrapping her head on her soft pillow, hiding. Why is she hiding on her pillow? She's beautiful even this early, hide on my arms instead? I sound jealous of the pillow.

"Breakfast?" I whisper while pulling the pillow off of her face and pull her right next to me. I reach for the breakfast on the side table that I grabbed before coming here. " Caffe latte with 2 packets of sugar and a toast for you little pea". I gently whisper.

She sits and rest her back on the white furnished headboard looking up to me with a smile. "How sweet, waking up with you beside me and a breakfast in bed". I give a sweet grin, trying to be adorable. She leans onto me and gives me a peck on my cheek. "Good morning little angel" she whispers while stirring her coffee, she places it on her side table, rise from the bed and heads to the bathroom.

While waiting for her, I change to another outfit, making myself a bit comfortable. Leaving my white t-shirt on, that was underneath my uniform and gently pull some black cotton shorts from Aey's closet leaving it neat as her clothes are.

She glances on me, "I see, comfortable being around here? That is my job". She reach for her toast and takes a bite.

"What do you mean? Your job?" I ask her with confusion. Her smile, wide.

"Undressing you". Showing her sweet smile then sticks her tongue out .

I feel my eyes wide open and frantically respond "Oh, I am sorry, I uh... It never crossed my mind. How is your toast?" Fuck! I get nervous, I sit on the other end of the bed. Away from her, I do not trust myself around her, not now that her parents are just right in the other room. Folding my uniform and stow everything on my bag.

"Someone's in a hurry?" Chuckles escapes from her mouth. She is hot and she knows it. Two years of age gap would be something, her experiences maybe? being the oldest has its advantages? I have no idea. But hell she is beautiful. "Nicely warm, though not as hot as you. I love it, thank you". She finally talks, disturbing my wild thoughts. It is like she can really read my thoughts. "Remember this?" Pointing on my favorite basketball jersey on her fit torso, it fits her so well.