Chapter 10~

The first match of the Spring Tournament was today, and you were feeling neutral, putting on your poker face as you marched into the gymnasium, your team mates trailing behind you. A strong and prideful aura forming around and everyone stared at all of you in awe, marking Nekoma as the 'Champion School'.

Being the champion last year was a difficult task, but now everyone has improve drastically and you were certain that you'll take down the title as the champions again.

The first match was against a weaker school that didn't make it through the quarter finals last season, despite that, you gave it your 100%, as you think that giving it your all to your opponent signifies you respect them and not looking down on them.

It was time, and supporters stood up from the bleachers and clapped upon your team's arrival. They showed great support and you made sure you'll win today, not to let them down.

-

The first match was over quickly, people cheering and jeering upon their supported team's victory.

Your poker face was still worn on your face, and stayed that way until the second match that day was over.

Easy win.

As you walked back home, you could hear congrats and proud smiles surrounding you. Nodding your head slightly, you silently thanked them and dived into peace.

The walk back home was peaceful eventually, your mind wandering towards Kuroo's confession.

You smiled slightly, and breathed in while wiping off the poker face.

Now, you returned back to your cheerful state and hopped back home.

-

The next match was all about fighting for a place in the quarter finals, and you had confidence and trusted your team mates to make a big win.

"Let's make this a good one!" You clasped your hands and focused intently on the ball that the opponent served.

"Osu!" They cheered and wore their focused face and you, a poker face and intimidating aura.

It was surprisingly a interesting match, and all the moves and techniques the opponent used, you quickly picked them up and learnt it, using it against them shortly after that.

Chatters and discussions were heard from the stands, saying how much of a brilliant 'copy cat' you were.

It sounded offensive though, but deep down the meaning was actually a compliment.

When the final whistle blew, you could see the opposite team panting heavily while you breathed smoothly without any messed up rhythm and pace.

You saw it as a easy win, and entered the semi finals without any difficulties.

-

"The next match will be our rival, and I hope you will put in more effort and put in 120% in this," you ordered and everyone nodded their head with big smiles, looking forward to the match.

Two weeks passed and the semi finals soon began. It was going to be slightly more difficult to handle this time round, and you loved how pumped up you were.

You were surely going to win, you couldn't afford making any mistakes, not this time.

Marching into the court, you could see your rivals already on the bench, sitting down and resting as much as they can.

"I hope we'll win this," you closed your eyes and put up a smirk.

"Let's go!" You grinned evilly and your team mates strutted behind you, giving the victory faces.

-

Beep!

The whistle went off.

The first set belonged to Nekoma rightfully, and you silently cheered in your heart and mind.

You did many perfect spikes and jump serves, causing the opponent to be caught off guard and you had aces.

Your nerves were calmed whenever you scored a point, making you more and more dangerous as time went by.

You were unstoppable, and strong. No one could stop you easily.

You could say your opponent got thrashed pretty badly.

The first set was 25-16.

Second set was 25-19.

Shaking hands with the frustrated libero and spiker of the opposite team, you kept your poker face on and they sighed.

"Guess we'll never ever beat you, Kira."

You looked at them with a slight smile. "Don't you ever give up," you ordered and they nodded hesitantly. "We will not."

-

You've made it to the finals, like last year. But you felt different, like you didn't felt the happiness and thrill in you anymore.

It was hard to find a rival ever since you've been crowned the 'Queen'. Winning was no big deal for your school since then.

The next opponent was Deiko High, a school which made it way through the semi finals last year.

You've heard that they had some talented players this year, their libero was one of the best in Japan and their setter was intelligent.

But no one could beat you.

No matter how smart they are, you are still the champion of all.

Kuroo hasn't disturbed you ever since you were in Spring Tournament, and you were kind of relieved but felt uneasy.

Did he change his mind about loving me?

No he wouldn't.

You trusted him.

-

Oh look who finally decided to update. Sorry for the slow updates 😐