chapter 2~

The sound of your annoying alarm clock woke you up from your slumber. As you sat up in bed, you rubbed your eyes and stretched and opened your curtains, letting the sun shine through the windows.

Time to wake Kuroo up!

You went and got ready before preparing a bucket of cold water, you giggled softly to yourself and opened Kenma's door.

"Good morning Kenma and Kuroo!" You greeted, but Kuroo grunted and pulled the covers up on him. Kenma slowly woke up and you poured all the cold water down on Kuroo, some ice cubes stuck in his head.

"What!? Fuck you Kira I'm gonna kill you!" Kuroo yelped and screamed at you. You laughed boisterously and ran off.

"You're so dead, Kira!" You heard him yell once more before you went and ate your breakfast.

"Onee-chan, I'm ready, let's go," Kenma tugged on your sleeve. You nodded and held his hand like he was a toddler and Kuroo walked beside Kenma.

"It's embarrassing, onee-chan," Kenma wriggled his hand off.

"Ne, stop calling me onee-chan, call me Kira will you?" You huffed. You hated the formalities between you and your younger brother, and he always say that he must have respect towards you, which always earned a scoff.

"Oh alright then, Kira," he finally stopped calling you onee-chan.

"Yes, yes, that's the way," you grinned and swung your hand over his shoulder.

"I wonder what's for orientation," Kuroo muttered. "Maybe we'll be playing games or have a field trip!" You chirped excitedly.

"I hope so, I don't want some surprise homework or tests," Kuroo groaned.

"Yeah shut your unlucky mouth," you huffed.

"Okay," he smirked.

~

"Good morning third years, for today's orientation, we will be having a field trip. Class 1 will be going to Ueno Park, Class 2 will be going to Hanayashiki, Class 3 will be going to the Rainbow Bridge, Class 4 will go to Tokyo Disneysea, Class 5 will be going to Tokyo Skytree and Class 6 will be going to..."

The whole class stared intensely at the principal, wondering where will you all be going. You heard the rebels say things like, "It better be good", or "If it's not good I'll smash him".

"Kaminarimon."

The whole class threw their books at the principal and yelled vulgarities. "Why the fuck are we going to a museum while others get to go somewhere fun!?" A few shouted.

You shouted things like, 'Oi' at the principal and the principal shushed us down while shielding himself with his hands.

"Alright alright change of plans. Class 6 will go to Tokyo Disneyland! Sensei please book the tickets now!" The principal immediately retreated after seeing our outburst.

"Ahh, that's more like a reasonable answer," you spoke loudly. The class agreed and their eyes were shining with delight.

"Let's go, class!" The teacher motioned you guys to get on the bus. You texted Kenma about the situation just now and he replied with a ':0' and you chuckled at your cute brother.

"Can I sit with you?" You asked the bed head. "Of course," he ruffled your hair. "Tsk stop that!" You glared and fixed your hair.

"Okay~" He smiled innocently.

During the ride, people were taking pictures of each other after the Sensei had snapped some class photos and sent it to everyone. Many people were yelling and taking pictures of you and Kuroo.