chapter 7~

Upon arrival at the stadium, you could see many players with different sorts of jerseys. Karasuno will be playing against Ohgi Minami, at 9am.

As you scanned the list on Daichi's hand, you realized that Seijoh's match will be after Karasuno, at 11am.

"Alright! Let's go and beat them!" Daichi folded the list and clapped his hands, as the team moved forth, dignity and pride surrounded them.

Kuroo took the list from you and began reading the fixtures, and he only highlighted the powerhouse schools' timings.

"Karasuno at 9am, Seijoh at 11am, Dateko at 12.30pm and Shiratorizawa at 2pm," he mumbled slowly.

"Let's go now Kuroo! It's already 8.35am," you began to jump in excitement and gathering people's attention.

You could hear mumbles of people discussing why will a Tokyo team be here and did we get to the wrong place. As they were giggling, Yamamoto and you glared at them, making them shut up immediately.

"Can we go now?" Yaku popped behind Lev and frowned. "Ah yes! Let's go," Kuroo grinned sheepishly and then gave you and Yamamoto a warning glare.

You walked beside Kenma into the stadium and headed towards the indoor courts. "Can we get a copy?" Kuroo asked a lady at a table while pointing at the red books. It contained of the team members' informations.

"Sure," she smiled kindly and Kuroo helped himself to it, taking it into his large hands and flipped it open while walking. You moved beside him and read it with him.

He was reading the powerhouse schools information, like Seijoh and Shiratorizawa. It was nothing special to see to be honest, as you pretty much know who they are already.

"Here we are!" You ran up to the bleachers and sat at the very back, as Kuroo know that when you're sitting at the front you'll probably get so excited that you will fall to your death.

"Ah! Karasuno is up!" You cheered loudly and Kuroo had to hold you back several times as you were jumping so much.

"You better sit still or I'll take you out of here," he grunted and you ignored him, your eyes shining with pure excitement.

You could hear them shouting their usual cheer and you ran further down at the railings, Kuroo failing to catch you and he face palmed.

When you were running, you didn't see a figure passing by and you knocked into him with great impact, causing him to fall backwards and landed on his butt.

"Itai! Watch where you're going you brat!" He growled and your face turned into a apologetic one.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry!" You bowed and ran off to see the match that was already starting.

"Jeez," he said and sat down on one of the seats near you.

The match was not very interesting, as the rallies ended quickly and the first set was soon over.

The only interesting things were Hinata and Kageyama's quick, Asahi and Kageyama's powerful jump serves and the skillful libero hurling himself at the ball.

As they were taking a break from the first set, Kuroo and Kenma called you back. "Psst! Kira," Kenma whispered. You turned your head and ran up with speed, shocking them a bit.

"Look in front of you," Kenma pointed. "What?" You looked around, finding if there's anything suspicious.

"They're from Seijoh, dumbass. And you just knocked into the captain, Oikawa Tooru," Kuroo rubbed his face and you cocked your head.

"And the point is?" You scratched your head, not knowing what's the big deal.

"Actually, I don't know what's so bad knocking into them," Kuroo mumbled.

You huffed and walked off, not noticing that the Seijoh members were looking at you, especially number 1 and 4.

-

"Yes, they won!!" You cheered loudly and jumped up and down.

"Please don't jump like that, you'll fall off," Seijoh's number 4, advised you.

"Thanks for the advice Mr Spiky-hair," you grinned and hopped up to your team. Meanwhile you could hear the other guy laughing at the nickname you gave and a loud smack, before that laughing guy whined.

"Let's go, it's our turn now," the spiky hair guy stomped up the stairs and you could see how much of a masterpiece are his biceps and muscles.

"It's rude to stare, you know," the guy with brown hair that you knocked down said. The spiky hair guy growled at how rude he was and apologized.

"Sorry about this dumbass's words. My name's Iwaizumi by the way, and he's Oikawa Tooru," he introduced, a tint of pink coating his stern face.

"Oh, uh, nice to meet you. I'm Kira," you stuck out your hand and he gladly shook it, but when Oikawa wanted to shake it you retreated your hand and stuck out your tongue at him.

"So mean!" He cried out and you waved them off, "Bye bye! See you later down there," you pointed at the court and Iwaizumi nodded.

"And good luck!" You added, making them smile.

"You know that they're rivals with Karasuno right," Kuroo tapped your shoulders. You nodded hesitantly and shrugged. "It's nice to be friendly, sly and crafty captain," you stared into blank space.

"No harm in it," you stated bluntly and Kenma silently nodded.

"Now let's watch how Seijoh play," you cheered and the team looked at you with a weird expression.

~

It's kind of short this time, but here's a quick update! 🙃